• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your job/ dream job?

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    A game developer. I always had a dream where I got a letter from Nintendo inviting me to join in thier game developing <3. However, I'm stuck in a rut with maths, and have no time for programming or modeling -.-

@IceSage: SO you play WoW? Me too!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I would loooove to work for Nintendo. BUT I do wanna be a window wiper cleaner, cuz that just looks so cool, with their swiping methods.

BowtiePenguin

Proud; noble; penguins.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    Right now I'm an usher in a movie theater. I'm going to study Biology and Zoology in school and be a zoologist, because I love working with animals.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
    @IceSage: SO you play WoW? Me too!

Yes and no. I play sometimes, but not really. If I do play, it's usually to mess around on the test realm, or to get limited time things I can't get at any other time. Like seasonal events, etc. Otherwise, I barely play the game anymore. The only reason why my account is active is because I like to occasionally post on their forums, especially the "Customer Service Forum."

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I will be happy with almost any job, as long as it keeps me constantly occupied and provides adequate pay. I don't think there is anything within my scope of abilities that I could truly enjoy.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    My dream job is supreme ruler of the universe
    I don't really know what i want to be.
    Something in art...maybe, I don't really know, I'm so indecisive ;n;

wen i gro ^ i wan 2 b k00l d(<u>)b

Chiku Hamasaki

-う ち は オ ビ ト-
    Years
    Graphic Designer & an animator. haha : P Even though I almost stink at drawing and creating abstract but blah. All i know is, i've already got some pre-college classes lined up for it. :3 So I'm going to give it my all. It's been my dream for a while now. I totally failed at the whole "I'm going to be a doctor when I grow up!" phase. xDD but blah.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I currently work as an office assistant at a law firm and I will likely be started a job that is sipmly data entry in September.

Eventually I want to be a lawyer.

Gnosoul30

The Pokemon Minister
    Years
    Accounting is what I'm studying for. I took it in sophmore and junior year. I planning to study in Accounting in college next year. Hopefully in life I can be a good Accountant.

Kisaragi

Banned
    Years
    IDK, I just want to work in like a dump or something. There's like so much stuff you can find there, like seriously.

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
    My absolute dream job would be a bassist or singer of a ska band.
    But that's unlikely to turn into a career -__-"
    But my realistic dream job is a merchandizing manager or tour manager for bands.

Otter

Reminiscing Every Now and Then
    Years
    My dream job would probably be to work as an environmental scientist. I love the combination of being to work out in the field, use statistics, biology, and chemistry, and mix in a little bit of law work in there. It's not a very high-paying job though, so I'm probably aiming for a medical career instead.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'm going to solve problems in the finance industry mathematically and intelligently.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I'd really like to get into the acting industry as it is something I've started growing up learning to do. California is my aim to head to college next year or so, but we'll see what happens from there. However, as a second option I recently got into graphic designs and it has taken my interest, so I wouldn't mind looking more into that field and starting something from there either.

Back