• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your level?

Years
    I made it to level 24 the other day. It's taking forever to level up and yet I see gyms stacked with people at level 28 and 30 all over the place.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    I recently got Level 17, unfortunately this means some first evolution Pokémon I still need are usually between 200 and 400 cp.

Though I am seeing more second evolutions in the wild, recently found Poliwhirl, Gloom and Weepinbell.

Years
    Just hit Level 19 today! I felt like I went through Level 18 quite quickly and I'm approaching a few new evolutions so hopefully that'll help me get to Lv 20 fast.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    24, made lots of progress recently and am half way to 25 already! Going out into town on Friday again for another job interview so I'll spend a few hours catching Pokémon then and save up for another big evolution spree. Hopefully 25 soon!

Years
    im 20,000 xp from lvl 27
    have a bunch of weedles. pidgeys, caterpies and rattattas ready to evolve so ill bypass that in no time when i do this pidgey party

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
    Level 40 but it will take months at least to hit that
    Months... yes, if you mean a couple dozen months {XD}

Back in my extreme days of playing, I was on pace to hit level 40 by late 2017. I'm probably behind that mark now that I've been playing less since completing the North American PokéDex.

I'm about a third of a level past 30 (a little over 2 million cumulative experience). To put it into perspective, I've played since July 6 (launch day). All this time and I just barely got past level 30.

To go from level 39 to 40 alone takes 5 million experience... or in other words, will take more than double the time I've put in so far.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    wow lol i hadnt really looked into how many XP each level was.. im averaging about 100k experience a week but that will probably go down in a month or so when it starts raining loads and getting towards winter

Years
    I levelled up to Level 23 yesterday, I'm quite proud of that considering I was too sick to leave the house much for the first 2 weeks of playing.

Back