• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your longest relationship with someone?

Tanaie

•♥~Yaoi~♥•
Years
  • What's your longest Relationship with someone?

Thats right. I wanna know how long your longest relationship was (Or is) with your current or past Boyfriend/Girlfriend!

So far, the longest relationship I've had is 11 months. And still going. ;)

So whats your longest? :D

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • I'm a real pansy, but...

four and a half months xD; and still going of course becauseilovehimtodeathandihopeheneverchanges♥

aaanyway.

Like... my first two boyfriends were kinda pervs and scared me to death with all the things they were saying (long story) and I kinda had to break up with 'em both...

My third, current boyfriend is just soo incredible. He's not a perv and he's like my best friend too and I can compleeeeetely trust him. ♥ still waiting for the kiss... x3

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    9 months and 16days..
    I kinda recently broke up with him. Yeah. ._.

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
  • A c e n d o

haha, funny story. i had a girlfriend of 4 years, although the last year was off and on.

i actually caught her cheating on me, er...she was servicing another guy.., and so i waited to break up with her on valentines day.

haha, i know, it's messed up, but oh well.

i'm happy with my current relationship of 2 months now.

Reactions: Zet

ceremony

rah rah
    Years
  • 2 years. Recently split-up 2 months ago.

you dated when you were 12? that doesnt count.

mine is 3 months. i dunno what i was thinking...she's a *****

i dont like relationships right now. i just like liking girls and doing stuff on the side. not to say if there's a girl who's worth it, i wouldnt be willing

Mod note: Refrain from swearing.

Last edited by a moderator:

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    My longest relationship... rouhgly a month. :/

I don't stick around much. Some may consider that high maintenancy, but I consider it knowing when something isn't right. Only been in two relationships. First one was a bunny boiler, apparantly. Second one seemed concerned that I didnt find her weird. lol

I plan that my next relationship wont be any time soon, since right now I'm trying to concentrate on my career.... which is none existent! :P

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Oh wow... Why is everyone so obssesed over who can hold onto their girlfriend/boyfriend the longest? I mean, yeah, there's nothing wrong with keeping track, but for some people it becomes more of a competition.

'Wait 'till I tell Johnathan that Serina and I have been going out for seven months!!'

They're so wound up about having an "adult relationship" that they lose sight of what really matters; how they feel towards their partner. I'm not saying that everyone who keeps track is like this, but the majority are. Hell, I used to be like this.

Now, to answer your question;
    My longest relationship time-wise was about five months, give or take. My longest relationship with the most passion was about two. It was fun while it lasted, but we were... well, a little too open with our feelings. If that makes any sense.

Anyway, that's neither here nor there. The point is, take a step back and think about what makes a relationship great; how long it lasts, or how you feel towards the other person?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I'd say about almost a month cause I'm only 12 :) And io guess i'll say my brothers-0

my bro hasn't had a girlfriend...sad I know

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    My only serious relationship lasted two years. I eventually decided I prefer being single.

ceremony

rah rah
    Years
  • Oh wow... Why is everyone so obssesed over who can hold onto their girlfriend/boyfriend the longest? I mean, yeah, there's nothing wrong with keeping track, but for some people it becomes more of a competition.
    know what i hate? when i'm on myspace randomly and see people changed their names to the date of their relationship, like

"AmAnDa 10/12/07"

even though the date is the 13th. hell, i saw a girl who changed her name to the same date. it was the 20 something of july, and that was her name too.

people get so caught up with dates and think right away they found mr./ms. right

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • This thread isn't really a discussion of how long relationships have lasted, but more of a poll about how long they have. Sooo off to Other Voting Polls~ XD

-Moved-

Anyway, I've had this current relationship with my boyfriend since... April, I think. But it didn't become serious until early June, of this year.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Just coming up to about a year.. still, i think single goes better for me..

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I'd say 4 years and still going. She went to my old school, then i changed school but we still meet up and stuff

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My longest relationship has been for about four and a half months. It was a year ago or so. I eventually broke up, because I couldn't tell him I loved him without feeling I was lying. That stuff is important to me :3

Years
  • I was with my ex for two and a half years. I guess I knew it was going to end soon.

Currently I'm in a relationship of two and a half years, no sign of it ending though. :)

Back