• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Whats your most annoying point about Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    The tiles, how you get stuck in the mud and how it takes forever in the snow also there are dodgy things about the 3D tiles.
    Also you teach a pokemon fly that has wings I mean come on, its not like he can't fly till you a human teaches him how to.

NEWS REPORTER: New headline, Human teaches a bird how to fly.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    My big point is some tile errors in D/P. Look at a mountain corner like at the Survival Area at night. Where the corner is on the grass, the grass on that tile is brighter than the rest of the grass.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • I would have to agree with the mud and snow. Slows you down and annoys.

Also when you Bike to them buildings that link routes togeather. You cone off your Bike in them, where as in the Advance games you stay on the Bike.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    For me its surf speed and the fact the Team Galatic people always confuse and poison you and that the confusion its you alot, and the fact that the caves are full of annoying puzzles.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • I just thought of how you can't mix records and have Secret Base battles anymore... :( Those were awesome, it felt sometimes like you were actually battling your friend, and they were lifesavers when you trained for lots of EXP (especially since they were the only place you could get EXP from Lv.100 Pokemon)!!

Back