• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your most valueble

2muchfury

Im Back!!
Years
  • what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it mine is infernape level X 150 damnage lol!!!!!!!!

whats your most valueble

https://www.go-pokemon.com/tcg/

Last edited:

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Most Valuable...
    That's a hard one. I don't have any real rare cards...although Imakuni? has cards? They must be Japanese...
    That Reverse-Holo Entei Promo would probably be there...
    although I do have Shining Gyrados.
    Plus I have this weird Professor Elm Card in Reverse Holo with some funny symbol on it, it's real, but I've never seen this series before.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Most Valuable...
    That's a hard one. I don't have any real rare cards...although Imakuni? has cards? They must be Japanese...That Reverse-Holo Entei Promo would probably be there...
    although I do have Shining Gyrados.
    Plus I have this weird Professor Elm Card in Reverse Holo with some funny symbol on it, it's real, but I've never seen this series before.

Yes. Imakuni? has cards and they are Japanese.

These are the two I have:
    whats your most valueble
    whats your most valueble

Years
  • I forgot to mention this above, but I think it would be any of the following for my collection: Base Set Charizard (unlimited print), Base Set 2 Blastoise, Base Set Gyarados (unlimited print), Fossil holo Muk (unlimited), Jungle holo Pidgeot (unlimited), Fossil non-holo Moltres (first edition) or reverse holofoil of the holofoil Expedtion Vileplume. I may have some others of significance, but is too much effort to dig out my binders and look for cards in them.

Back