• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Your Name & Do You Like It?

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    My name is Mario =D
    I like it I guess, not many other Marios where I live so I feel a sense of uniqueness XD

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Lisa.. LOL.

Well I hate it because it seems so 70's. And I was named after my dad's high school sweeties. Lisa is kinda short and it can't have any good nicknames. Bleh Mona Lisa. ;;

It means "God Is My Oath" or dedicated mostly to God but I'm loyal to other things..

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Randall Dean Ritchey II

I do like it. I'm named after my grandfather who passed on before I was born and I'm proud to have his name.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    My name's Jeffrey. It's okay, but pretty common around here. Most people reduce it to Jeff, or Jeffy, because they almost always misspell my full name as "Jeffery".

Years
    I think a good number of people know this already, but my name is Kelsey. I really like it! I would always stick up for my name when I was little because some mean girl said it was the ugliest name she ever heard >:( I think not. It's simple and fun I and wouldn't change it <3
    Those people are messed up. I love your name.

Back