• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Your Name & Do You Like It?

PB.

'PB
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Pretty simple, so go for it! =D

My Name is James and yes i do like it. Its not too long or too short so i'm happy =D

EDIT: Actually this should be in Other Chat, What do you think?

Last edited:

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • You're right, this probably should be moved to the other chat... I guess if it's in the wrong place a mod would kindly move it :)

James is a nice name :) Do people nickname you Jamie?

My name is Joseph. I only recently started to like my name. Some people call me Joe. Others call me Zouzou (Don't ask :P) The funny thing is I prefer to be called Zouzou :D:D hehe

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    You're right, this probably should be moved to the other chat... I guess if it's in the wrong place a mod would kindly move it :)

James is a nice name :) Do people nickname you Jamie?

My name is Joseph. I only recently started to like my name. Some people call me Joe. Others call me Zouzou (Don't ask :P) The funny thing is I prefer to be called Zouzou :D:D hehe

Thanks ^^

I don't get nicknamed Jamie and i wouldn't like it becuase I've known some horribles Jamies.

Joseph is nice, but if you prefer Zouzou then Zouzou it is XD

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • I would kill for a unique name that's cool :P:P I agree Dana is a pretty name, if I were you I would wear my name proudly :)

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Mine is sean i kinda like it but most people say it like see instead of like shawn

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • My name's Andy. It's alright, I guess. I really didn't like it when I was younger, but I've since learned to appreciate it.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Why don't you sweeties just take a guess what my name is? =p

Yes my name is Jeremy, and I wuv it, not because it's a variation of Jeremiah, but also because of all the cute nick names I can make for it. ^^ Jer, Jerjer, Jeremii, ect. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I love my name. Seriously.

It's Erica, which means "ever powerful; ever ruler." It's so cool! Turns out my middle names mostly mean the same thing. Pretty awesome, if you ask me.

Nope. ;x It's pronounced Dare-Uh. It's like Sara, but with a D.

No one gets it right. XDD
    Most Dara's I've met pronounce it "Dahr-ah" but... I do know one Dara who pronounces it like you do. :D

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Well speaking of Other Chat, there is a thread like this in Other Chat, but it might have hit the one month mark, I havn't really seen it around in a while.

Anyways my first name is William, though i go by my middle name, which is Blake.

I love the name Blake, and I'm glad I go by it. William's cool though because it gives me a title. Plus William Blake was a famous poet.

Korey

Wheeeee... :3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2012
    Well, my name's Korey, I don't really like it because no one can spell it right, and some people don't know if I'm a girl or a guy because it's one of those names that both genders use.. Oh well, least it's a bit different and not boring old "Cory". :3 Wheeee

Back