• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your phobia?

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Squeeeeee Phobias ! Do you have one ? *Hides from insects*

So, what is your phobia if you have one? :D Some can be clasterphobic, triskaidekaphobia, cynophobia, or arachnophobia. Well there are 100's of Phobias =P

I have arachnophobia , i hate Spiders and Scorpions , they make me well scared and squirmy o.o
    I also have a Phobia about Mosquitos and Midges. I hate biting insects ><

I also am kinda Phobic about getting a Life-Threatning disease or illness in general.

Oh yes and i am kinda freaked about Elavators :confused:

So what is your Phobia ? ^^

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I have a phobia of Aliens... dont talk about other world things with me please ^^'

I have a phobia of... well... never see a friend again... i dont want to lost friends! Never!

I have phobia of Crockroaches too... Blargh...

Well... i may have some more but... those are the principal ^^'

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Im a girl and I think crockroaches are cool!

The white ones are cool ^^ I bet if a crockroache appears in your mouth during the night you will not scream, hehe... or bite it O_o

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I LOVE SPIDERS!!! I AM A GIRL TOO :) They are 1000X smaller than you, how can you be that scared. I like all bugs, and I pick them up all the time. Once, in gym class, we were outside doing the long jump and this huge spider appeared out of nowhere. I picked it up and all the other girls screamed and jumped back 100 ft. It was so funny how I can creep out the whole class by picking up a bug. Oh yeah, aliens are smaller than a pinhead. THEY DO EXIST. THERE ARE REALLY SPACE BACTERIA THAT EAT TITANIUM!!! At least if there are none on mars, there are no aliens near us that are bigger than micro bacteria. So you have nothing to worry about...
    My phobia is getting anything lower than an A(4.0) at school on my report card. Akk, I got a B on my Interim EEK!

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Pokedragonfire said:
    I LOVE SPIDERS!!! I AM A GIRL TOO :) They are 1000X smaller than you, how can you be that scared. I like all bugs, and I pick them up all the time. Once, in gym class, we were outside doing the long jump and this huge spider appeared out of nowhere. I picked it up and all the other girls screamed and jumped back 100 ft. It was so funny how I can creep out the whole class by picking up a bug. Oh yeah, aliens are smaller than a pinhead. THEY DO EXIST. THERE ARE REALLY SPACE BACTERIA THAT EAT TITANIUM!!! At least if there are none on mars, there are no aliens near us that are bigger than micro bacteria. So you have nothing to worry about...
    My phobia is getting anything lower than an A(4.0) at school on my report card. Akk, I got a B on my Interim EEK!

I picked up a spider on the bus once, and the Grade 8's screamed! It was hilarious! It was a big black one! :P

Pokedragonfire

Years
    Cool, it is fun when you pick up this itty bitty tiny bug that is so small and harmless and everyone is scared of it like it is going to kill them or something. Honestly, I don't get it. Why? Our society today is so wacko :P

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    They just don't know what's dangerous and what isn't :P

I admit there aren't many poisonous animals around here, but we do have snakes and mosquitos and bumblebees and who knows what beasts in the forests around here...dangerous stuff, but luckily they keep in the woods. I just don't want to run into anything that can hurt me >_<

Pokedragonfire

Years
    Ooh, I catch bees, I put em in jars...yeah, male population, always gotta be afriad of that :P

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm afraid of... orlando bloom, and satan (creepy guys!)

Pokedragonfire

Years
    Yeah, my friend has a crush on orlando bloom, like a lot of girls at my school do (I don't, eww, orlando bloom? Yuk!) Most boys do stupid things sometimes. It really bugs me *shudders*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i don't i'm completely normal. well, i do stupid stuff... like... well nothing too stupid. a lot of stupid girls like orlando bloom... i think he must be in league with satan (some hypnotic phsyco power or something) *exagerating... maybe* my sister's friends are the worst... they're weird little kids (14 years old) and they play the making of pirates of the carabbean over... and over... and over... and over... again... it makes me so sick, they laugh every time he says swash swash buckle buckle.... do you know what i'm talking about? o well, i guess i've just proved that boys do stupid things by posting with no intention of saying anything at all.... bye!

Last edited:
    Back