• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your place in your School.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Geek/jock/asian... I'm not asian myself but most of my friends are, and more than once have people at my school classified me with them, not that that is a bad thing. XP

I'm still a freshman though, so I have 3 1/2 years to figure it out.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I sort of float from group to group, which is what my group of friends does also. xP So I guess we're the people who get along with everybody.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    I'm not really in any group o.o; I hang out with different "types" of people. I guess maybe I'm the geek? I don't know. I don't act like my actual self in school because I just can't. I'm not too social with people XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I have no idea. I would probably have been labelled as a dork if anything. :P

I guess I was in with the art kids? I went to an art-based high school and the Visual Arts class was pretty close since we all took the same courses together the whole time but my main group of friends was a split of music/visual art people plus one guy in the regular school program. xD; But after that maybe geek/nerd. I dunno. There weren't really labels at my school (that I noticed, anyway) so I'm not sure.

Now I go to a university where everyone is a geek. :P So labels are redundant.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I have no idea. I would probably have been labelled as a dork if anything. :P

I guess I was in with the art kids? I went to an art-based high school and the Visual Arts class was pretty close since we all took the same courses together the whole time but my main group of friends was a split of music/visual art people plus one guy in the regular school program. xD; But after that maybe geek/nerd. I dunno. There weren't really labels at my school (that I noticed, anyway) so I'm not sure.

Now I go to a university where everyone is a geek. :P So labels are redundant.
    ^This since... we went to same school, was in the same art class, and pretty much shared the same group of friends. XD

They were clear groups of friends who hang out, but I don't think they could have been identified as anything :\

Back