• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your place in your School.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I like animals, I like many genres of music and films, I like water sports and I'm good at fixing things what does that make me?

Hawkfish

I'm a fishy
    Years
    I'm in homeschool now. I haven't been in school since I was nine. But, back then I was the kid everybody made fun of. And had no friends. Although the teachers liked me.(except my fourth grade teacher. She was a jerk.)
    I don't think if I was in pub. school. I would have a group. I'm not sure though.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I go to college now and I sort of fit into a weird group. A few nerdy guys, a few huge jocks, and then I'm an amalgam of "sorta punk looking clothes" meets "good fashion sense".

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I really dislike labels, and i hang around with all of the groups in the poll. But people label me as an Emo, but i don't give a rats foot about labels. People can hang around with any people, can't they? But because of my "label" people immediately take a disliking to me. Which is why i hate labels. :D.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Ugh labels.

I can't really think of a group I was apart of when I was in school, since my personality pretty much varies and a lot of people would assume I would be part of one group, then they'd realised I could be part of another. :x

I would say I'm in the asian group that likes anime, 'cept I was the only one. ._.;

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Well everyone knows that In school you always have your groups like:
    Jocks
    Cheerleaders
    Emo
    Rocker
    Gothic
    Geek
    Ect..

What group would you put your self in theres way more Im just intrested In what everyone Considers them self?

I consider my self a fusion between a Jock and a Geek

Hahaa **Snort** O_o...

I've found that in British schools, it's not so divided like that. It's just chavs and everyone else. Although there are emos and goths, it's usually just one person in a group of "normal" people (ie non-chavs). We just hang around with our friends.

So, uh, I go into the "everyone else" group.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    ...Dude, when did "Asian" become a social clique? XD

I try not to fall into any of those labels. I'm not gonna be stereotyped based on what I wear, or what type of music I listen to =/

I'm that kid who's just sort of....there....

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I'm one of 7 freinds were are names are pretty well known, but aren't popular enought to get much more than a laugh from most anybody.

Years
    I don't join groups; groups join me. ;D

I'm not a jock myself, but that's basically the type of people I hang out with. 'The Preps', we've been called? Yeah, yeah, I know; Pokemon forum, popular guy... just keep your mouth shut. XD;

Years
    Mainly Geek but a bit Goth (I don't cut my wrist like emos do), since I'm good with PC's and Pokemon and all, that makes me GEEK not NERD, I don't like homework and I don't talk about owning n00bs all day.

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    The Smartass Geeky Nerd that ticks off everyone
    Lol, that's me, but throw in A bit Emo (I like black clothes and enjoy depression every now and again...) but oddly LOL is my fav word.

Edit:
    Smartass Geeky Nerd
    Emo
    Hippie-ish
    Anti-Jock

Last edited:

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I don't really like to be labeled. So none, though my friends do call me a geek/nerd all the time. XP

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I was in the apathetic/emo group.

But I regret not being in the geek group instead.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    I guess I'm the athletic cool kids group. I run cross country and track all 3 seasons and I'm pretty hilarious if I do say so myself. I have a lot of friends and although we don't have labels much, but I'm going to be bold and put myself in the cool kids.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    I'd fit in the Goth group. But probably not. I just like dark colors!!
    Personally, the group thing is rather stereotypical, and plus most people don't fit into em'.
    Anyways, I really dislike how a lot of people think Goths and Emos are the same thing.
    Goth - Just likes dark colors
    Emo - Like dark colors AND is sad all the time.

I hate how people say I'm emo just because I wear a black jacket. I mean, so what?
    Sorry if I'm ranting, but this sounded like a good place to speak it, no?
    Anyways, I'd be a mix of Goth and Nerd.
    Nerd - Is just smart, maybe wears glasses.
    Geek - Is smart, but wears glasses, looks like has no fashion sense.

I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone here.

I'm a nerd, don't wear glasses, and I like dark.
    I iz gothnerd! :D

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    I'm not exactly sure where I fit in at school. I mean I guess I'm just...normal. But if I had to say which group I thought I was in, I think I'd probably be part of the geek-ish type group. I play an instrument, study a bit and whatever else. Not saying that playing an instrument makes you a geek but...well you get what I mean. :P

I don't look much like a geek though.

Back