• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your place in your School.

Flex-Mon

The Key is in here <3...
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    Well everyone knows that In school you always have your groups like:
    Jocks
    Cheerleaders
    Emo
    Rocker
    Gothic
    Geek
    Ect..

What group would you put your self in theres way more Im just intrested In what everyone Considers them self?

I consider my self a fusion between a Jock and a Geek

Hahaa **Snort** O_o...

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
  • I associate with every group.
    You could call me a mediator of cliques.
    cept for asains.
    they hate me.
    hahaha.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Im that one guy in the school whos totally feminine,
    and hangs out with all the girls. and only 2 guys.

in shorter terms

Im the Fem

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I'm part of a very non-specific group. We all met in freshmen year and have had the privileged of having lunch together for three years in a row. People and my group of friends can be from anything you listed, except emo. I've never really gotten along well with emos.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • I used to be cool. I AM A GEEK, even though I'm not really into labeling people.

My best friend's geek germs have rubbed off on me D:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I don't really fit one particular group...I'm a jock/geek/rocker hybrid I guess, but I don't like labeling myself. =P

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • It's funny that this thread was made since I have to write a report about the movie, "The Breakfast Club" for Lit and Film due tomorrow. For those who don't know what Breakfast Club is, it's about 5 teenagers who each represent a different high school stereotype have to spend detention together.

I would consider myself a combination of a basketcase, and a nerd. I make pretty good grades in school and people try to cheat off of me and I let them, but I'm also very quiet and anti-social.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I kind of hang out with the sports people (I am one, lol. I play football and soccer) and all the 'nerds', mainly because they like me. :P

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I would be the bottom of the Food Chain: The Smartass Geeky Nerd that ticks off everyone and takes classes above his level.

But like every bottom, everything above it falls apart if it is not there, so I'm the master of the school even if they don't know it :P.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • I'm an open geek, which makes me glad that the vast majority of my school's population falls under the geek category. I have friends who definitely aren't geeks, but they're the kind of non-geeks who really don't mind geeks.

Face it, world: Nerds have more fun!

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    i disagree
    i really think i have an amazing time with my school life of a fem.
    <3

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • College drop out? :0 No? Ok.

Previous jock. Although I prefered the company of intelligence, so whatever category smart, witty, people fall in.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    Im more Music Orientated :) so I'd hang out with Music makes and computer dudes ;)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • In my school there are no groups. People hang out with those who they know from a young age due to the same elementary and junior highs being shared. So im in a group of firends. Thats it basically.

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
    Years
  • I'm normal. I hang out with normal friends, do normal stuff at breaktimes (or maybe kick a ball around the gym XD). I am not labelled duuuh

Back