• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Your Pokemon Zodiac?

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
  • Jun 6:

s..s...ssssSERPERIOR YAY :D

i am happy forever.
    sssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021

December 16: Day of Gallade, reign of Meloetta, season of the mind...

Not sure how I feel about this. :I

EDIT: For third gen I have: Day of Milotic, reign of Lugia, season of the water. I like Lugia, and Milotic is pretty cool, so I'm fine with this, I guess. XD

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Totally unexpected...

November 4:
    Day of Illumise
    Reign of Latias
    Season of Mind

All Female... lol xD

Alternatively, my third-gen zodiac is:

Day of Shuppet
    Reign of Latias
    Season of Mind

Note: I researched more and found that my fave pokemon, which is Bellossom, is actually a day in the reign of Shaymin in the Season of Earth on June 12 which is coincidentally my country's independence date.... How cool... :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    The Day of Conkeldurr in the Reign of Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion, Season of Water.

Very weird, i had a Conkeldurr when i played through b/w and also my first legendary on that game was Cobalion.

Ghiaccio

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • The Day of Shedinja

Reign of Rayquaza

Season of the Air

All things considered, that seems pretty accurate, as I can be a ghost of a shell sometimes (although I probably shouldn't be happy with this haha)

Back