• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Religion?

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Officially, I'm a Christian, unofficially, I'm an Atheist. I have yet to tell my friends and my family that my faith in any sort of God has dropped by one hundred per cent and I am actually dreading the day that I end up telling them because I amn't sure how they'll react. In my opinion, God was just something invented so that the human race wouldn't be scared of death.

Honestly, if your friends and family are any sort of respectable beings, and I'm sure they are, then they should accept and respect whatever you choose to believe. At least it was OK with my family when I said I didn't want to go to church anymore. And my family is, how you say, super-mormon.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Well the only religious person in my family is my grandmother who is a Mormon, but she doesn't go to church.

I guess I'd be classified as an atheist, I don't believe in God or anything, I actually believe it's a brainwashing device. But I do believe everyone should have their own opinion, and do not fault any one for wanting to believe in a greater power.

And the reason I'm an atheist is because throughout my life my parents (then parent) never forced any ideas down my throat, and by age 10 I had formulated my own opinion.

Cid

Years
    I'm a werewolf!
    Kidding! :P

I'm a Roman Catholic. I've always been, and I will always be. I respect people who don't believe in God, or in any religion, though.
    Everyone's my friend, and religion isn't a huge factor.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Guess I'm joning the Atheist club. I'm the only one in my family who refuses to have any sort of believe, let it be in (a) God, Miracles, or any Heavenly influences. And now, my family's trying to turn me into a believer at force, which just expands my beliefs in Ahteism even more. I just don't really catch the sense of everything the Bible says.

Back