• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your ringtone?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My ringtone is Calling from the game The World Ends With You. :P I was gonna clip it so it started with the actual lyrics ("Calling, you hear the calling" etc. -- rather fitting, I've always thought) but it turns out it's an excellent ringtone from the start. It starts off pretty quiet so if it's inappropriate for the volume to be on for my phone (in class, etc.) it's easy to catch before it picks up. I do find it's sometimes a bit quiet when I want to hear my phone calls though. Oh well. Not like I get calls often anyway.

Years
    I always just keep mine on silent, so I guess whatever the default tone on my phone is.

I don't actually have a text or ting tone for my current phone. It used to be either a random Pokemon music or cry or Moss' "Message for me" sound clip from the IT crowd. Right now it's the default, which is a bit of an electric noise that reminds me of a Pokemon cry.

That sounds like a brilliant idea (IT Crowd), I loved that in the episode.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
    Kaos (from Spyro) ranting about how trees are out to get him. That's my ringtone.

And my alert tone (for text messages/etc.) is him going "HAAAA!"

Years
    I don't really use my cell phone much, but will this count? Since I do a bit of FaceTime calls from my iPod Touch, I have the ringtone set to "Strum".

Monasti

Unknown master
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    My ringtone is the mid 30 seconds of Real World by All American Rejects.

But my pride and joy is my text tone. It's 'Multiple Dolphin Hand Dance Party' screamed about five times, from the Brocks Dub of Jenna Rose's song OMG. It's highly amusing in the middle of a crowd.

Perico

Ripper
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    I was using the default Marimba, but a few months ago I decided to change it, so at the moment I'm using Welcome to the Family by Avenged Sevenfold. It starts exactly when it says "You. Can't. Win. This. Fight."

Back