• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your type?

Clam

.:|Frozen DEaTH
    Years
    Judgeing from the poll, I'm a Water type.
    Best describes me out of the other types, actually I'm also Rock type.
    Water/Rock type for me, like a Corsola.

Missie

Pokemon Groomer
    Years
    I guess I would be mostly Ghost and if I did have friends I suppose I would be bug. Ugh bad luck for me. T__T

Edit: More bad luck! The only pokemon that is ghost/bug is butt ugly. AHH!

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Ground for me. o_O I'd say Ghost, but then again that'll make me sound like I am a wannabe goth person or this sick little friendless turd. XD I'm neither.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2006
    Well, I'd love to be a flying type, but if I narrow it down I guess I could be... a Rock/Ground type. Odd personality mix. Woo, go the Onix and Geodude/Graveller/Golems. (And scary RBY Rhyhorn sprite. :P)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'm definitely rock type. So what else is there to say?

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    I guess Im fire type. If I get this idea and it stocks in my head, I will do everything possible to make it true and there's no way someone can stop me from doing this. I never give up and Im so energitic really!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    #6 ice= very criticising and makes alot of choises befor chosing a friend
    #14 psy= he trys to look at life the good way no mater how many bad things happen along the way. hes very calm and snapy

My word...who made this list? Its absolutely amazing!!
    PS: But why "he"?

Back