• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what's your worst fear?

mikesta

Professional pokemon trainer
Years
  • My greatest fear is Chuckie the killer doll...if you dont know who or what that is then GOOD.....ITS AN UGLY DOLL THAT KILLS...IT HAS 5 MOVIES

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Hmm, I always think about it when people ask me and I can't come up with anything like spiders, the dark, or snakes but I am scared of drowning or burning to death, I just imagine that it must be horrible.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I have a boatload of fears xD My family jokes about it all the time.

Out of all my RATIONAL fears, the worst would be having some I love get hurt. About this time last year, my mom was sent to the hospital and the docters told us she was in terminal condition (they where making things up >_>), and I don't remember a single REALLY happy moment.

Other then that, I'm also dreadfully afraid of doing something that causes someone else suffering or has some sort of negative backlash. Or just not caring. Gosh, what could possibly be worse? o_o Or doing something that's horrible, or seeing something absolutely horrifying, like... a face in the window or something!

And I'm also TERRIFIED of incredibly deep water. Or swimming in deep water with something huge underneath you. *shudders*

I had a nightmare where I was in a small boat and a Humpback Whale came swimming up out of nowhere and grabbed my arm with it's lips o__o;; I woke up and my heart was hammering XD

I've had about a hundred dreams that include whales xD Not all of them are pleasant xDDD

As you can see, I worry alot =3

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • fears.....I have no fears actually....not joking or being...whatever...I'm telling the truth..I did,but I conqored heights...XD

but I am CONSERNED with when the end comes,and what would happen if I let myself be controlled FULLY by my inner-demon...(when I say I.demon,I mean my rage....it CAn compare to a demon though...)

Presea

True_ai
    Years
  • I fear being all alone...
    I fear things that happen over and over...

Most of all I fear Idiots with power...

Years
  • I fear being lonely, Being deppresed, Sad, Any other words that describe that pain..
    I fear of time going to fast,
    I fear of dieing and not living my life happily those sorts of things..

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Afraid of the following *totally not ripping off Inuyasha Puppychu, cough*:

The dark, Heights (Hey, you try walking on a rickety metal bridge suspended over rushing traffic where you can see everything because the only thing holding you in the bridge is chicken wire), Sounds in the middle of the night, the dark, the dark, massive pooling amounts of blood- GASP.

WOMG. I. ABSOLUTELY. HATE. BUGS. BUGS. BUGS. *EEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII* THEY SHOULD DIIIE. *shudder* They're all creepy and crawly and house fly's are like, immortal!!! >.< Ewww, and then they've got those like, buzzy sounds, and they're all over the place, and they're ugly, and gross, and ew, and uuuurrrghhhh... I haaaaaaaaaaaaaate bugs. If you've ever caught me on MSN whilst battling a house fly, you'll know what I mean.

*Ish now paranoid for bugs*

WOMG. MOTH'S, ANTS, HOUSE FLY'S, WASPS, BEETLES, AND FRUIT FLY'S ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST. Even scorpion's are better then house fly's...if they're really really really big. I'm deathly afraid of baby scorpion's. Spider's are okay too, though every day I usually spend 15 minutes of my life trying to kill an insect without touching it.

Yes. I described that to you because I feel you need to understand how deathly afraid of bug's I am. xDD

_mew_

Pallet's Pikachu
    Years
  • I seen this really.. i mean REALLY revolting video....not the fact that this insect was eating a mouse..but my god it was HUGE!. the ones where i live in england are titcy small ones....i screamed when i saw the picture of large centerpieade...keep on getting thoughts that one of these is going to scuttle right past my neck.

what's your worst fear?

I wouldnt kill it but well i feel like 'ewww' when i see it...luckly we dont get them here.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    DX I'm scared of my crush finding out that I like him j/k.
    Ah gah I'm scared of spiders I won't even go into PC if spiders are near my computer hehehe...D8 Yeah I ALSO care for my loved ones...;0;
    OMG I'm also scared of heights but not really like terrified *tries to hide secret*

altarialover :t334:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Well, I have too say it WAS the dark. when I was around 4, I was so afraid of the dark, I imaged that there were ghosts all around me. (And the boggie man scared me.)

But now, all am afraid of is grades.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Well, I have too say it WAS the dark. when I was around 4, I was so afraid of the dark, I imaged that there were ghosts all around me. (And the boggie man scared me.)

But now, all am afraid of is grades.
    OMG! I used to be scared or rather terrified of the dark but I see no point in being scared terrified of it now cause my brothers are following in my footsteps... o.O; It's like OMG! Turn the lights off! How can I sleep?!

altarialover :t334:

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    humans' fear is driven out of our inquisitive nature, concious decisions and thoughts i think, so i have 'no real fears'

Back