• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's you're highest pokeradar chain?

imunster

Chili Cheese Fries Are Yum.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2008
    My highest was a 72 Voltorb, broken by a Floatzel

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    To my fate i was just messing around with the radar i did not chained but looking for some ability for flaffy .3 flaffies 1 was shiny. 2 flotazels 1 shiny. 4 wingulls no shiny, but on previous save file. My pc was formatted and i lost my save file

b7astoise

GrinchGod
    Years
    73 on a shinx...and it just broke...omg its so hard IF ANYBODY HAS REALLY GOOD PERSONAL ADVICE PLEEEASE HELP ME lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    You know once you get to 40, you should stop?

If you charge and use the Radar again without stepping out of the grass, it doesn't break the chain. Since the chance of finding a shiny stops going up once you get to 40, it's less risky just to stop there and keep recharging and using it until you get a shiny.

Anyway, mine is 43 (Shinx and Electrike). However, since I save after getting a shiny, and reset when the chain breaks, my Pokétch says I only got to 42.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Wow, that was almost a revive...anyways, my second highest is 102. To be honest, I forget what the top one was (that file is since gone, so I can't check ap 20)...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Haven't chained b4...but if u ever mess up make sure u save at some point and if u ever mess up soft reset...L+R+Start+Select

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    but if u ever mess up make sure u save at some point and if u ever mess up soft reset...L+R+Start+Select
    It's a nice thought, but the developers were craftier than that. You can't exit the patch or the game lest you break your chain.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    My Highest chain is 28 Shinx
    I was bored one saturday, and I decided to find out how to chain..
    My chain got broken by a Bidoof.
    I was annoyed >_<

Years
    Twenty-three Hoppip. I don't bother with chaining any more, as I can almost never reach twenty. That and a chain of twenty Machop are the only exceptions.

Back