• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen When are YOU getting Pokemon X&Y?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
  • At midnight on the eshop (Y version) and probably Monday or Tuesday for my physical copy of X. Yep, I got impatient and decided to add enough funds to purchase the digital version despite having already pre-ordered it off Amazon.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • My Gamestop would not sell them today. And I can't buy it online because eShop is blocked by my bank, so I will not be getting till Sunday or Monday or later.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Probably not for 2-3 more months...I don't even have a game system I can play it on yet. The fact that it's being released tonight (tomorrow) is killing me a little bit. x; I intend to avoid spoilers if possible (I probably should get out of this part of the forum haha), so it will be as much like a new game as possible. Considering how long it'll be before I get X/Y, though, I probably won't be able to avoid spoilers. I:

Years
  • Gonna wait as I started a Brand New Job but I'm in the process of getting a 3DS from my Local Pawn Shop and it is Brand New for half the price as well will get it when I get the new 3DS. I want to get X first then Y

Years
  • I am getting Y version on the eshop tonight. It should be up to download in about under 15 minutes as I finish this post.

I even upgraded my SD card to 32 GB for this special occasion when I heard how big the file was going to be. I believe it is around 1.7 GB.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • Tomorrow in the morning as I go on a wild goose chase for a copy of Y. Pre-ordering at the last minute wound up not happening.

Frozthax

Youtube partner
    Years
  • When are YOU getting Pokemon X&Y?

Got it! :)

Lilikoi Juice

I'm on Youtube!
    Years
  • I'll get it to play by myself after the Pokemon fiasco has died down. I have to be sure to not watch any videos on it though because I hate spoilers and knowing the storyline before I play the game. The price will probably still remain the same and I doubt any pokemon lover will sell their game even after they finish it. At least, I don't think so because everyone seems to be liking it a lot so far. :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Even though I reserved myself a copy for both of those games, I already spent the bulk of my money on games for my new computer that I got not too long ago, so I'm likely going to have to wait until another month before I can actually get it, as I'm paid on a bi-weekly basis.

But that's fine with me, though, because the Kalos region is still very much uncharted territory, & I'd like to have an inkling as to what I'm going to be in with those.

Also, it's more time to see if there will be an Action Replay coming out for the 3DS.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I'm actually going to go leave for Gamestop or Walmart in about 45 minutes to go buy a 3DS and Y.

Just realized I got paid 3 days early today because it's the weekend and Monday is Columbus Day in the US. Now I'll have the whole weekend plus Monday to play, awesome.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I was supposed to get it for my birthday bu that didn't happen .-. I guess I am getting it for Christmas!

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    i got the game 2 weeks after its release. i specially bought a 3ds xl just to play the game.. and i will only be getting 1 version at a time.. realized getting both version would be a waste of time and money cause i can always trade version exclusives on the GTS and here :)

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • I got it a day before the release date actually on October 11th :D I Pre-ordered my Pokemon X game at a local game store mid-September and I got a really neat Pre-order bonus with my game too! (A replica of a Pokeball to store three (3)DS cartridges in!) ^_^ I was very happy, started playing the same evening :D

damientheomen3

Muffintop, Esq.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    I need to get the money for the game and the 2DS first. My roommate was gonna let me play his Pokemon X but he decided to sell the game and his system to get money for CoD instead (he's one of those insufferable "get all the trophies then sell the game!!!" types). So now it's looking like it'll be a while. -_-

Back