• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen When did you use the Master Ball?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I don't use my Masterball - ever. It's, like others said, more of a trophy. I feel really badass because I'm the only trainer in my game (that I know of) that has one.

So far, I've caught Ho-Oh and Raikou in regular Pokeballs. I'm trying to do a Pokeball only run, haha.

Yes, I am awesome.

Last edited:
    Years
    I didn't use mine just yet... Don't know what I am going to use it for neither.... I guess I'm going to use it on the last pokemon that I might need to complete my dex:P

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    I used my master ball to get a competitive zapdos. With HP grass. Lucky for me it didn't take long.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2013
    Well I have a "unlimited" source of Master Balls. I cloned them on Emerald using the cloning glitch and then sent them to Diamond/SS so my pokemon could have them. :)

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
    I may use mine on Mewtwo like the others. Then again, I do like to savor those kind of moments, trying to catch it using other means.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    i used mine on mewtwo coz after reading the manga, i feel its meant for him. XD
    i was trying to catch entei coz it was the last legendary dog i needed, but it kept on running away with howl or whatever its called in english.
    so i got my bros hg and caught entei with his masterball and traded it in.
    i kind of did it also to piss him off, but he didnt care too much which kinda annoyed me haha.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I used mine on Raikou. Because 1. It was late at night. 2. I was getting frustrated having to keep finding it. P: I kinda wish I had of kept it though for Latias.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    I will try to catch as many legends as possible without using my masterball.
    But i think i'll have some problems with Mewtwo, so proberbly going to use it
    when that time comes.

Silver_Seoul

Hey there. :)
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    I doubt I'm ever going to use my Masterball, honestly.

I caught Mewtwo, no trouble at all with a Dusk Ball. Ho-Oh and Lugia? Heavy Balls. Suicune? Extremely Lucky Ultra Ball (it was my last one.) Entei - Fast/Quick/Whatever you want to call it Ball. Still chasing down Raikou, but I think the point is seen. IF I use it it would probably be on Rayquaza, once my cousin catches the Kyogre in his HeartGold. >__>

Back