• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When does school start for you in the morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    They're changing the times in our school... it'll be starting at 8:20 AM and finishing at 3:30 PM...

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    School starts at 7:50, and ends at 2:30 from Monday to Friday o.o

I leave the house at about 6:50, so I don't get caught in traffic :\

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
  • My School starts at 8:00am and ends at about 2:50pm for most students. I have to stay after til 4:30pm to do work.

Posting this from school. lol

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I usually get up every day at 5:45 am and have to leave my house at 7 while my school starts at 8:15 am.. It starts later than most other high schools here. I get home after 4. Effing long drive, doi. x<

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't remember what my days were like last term, but next term starting in May:

Monday - 8:30 start, 12:20 end
    Tuesday* - 10:00 start, 11:20 end
    Wednesday - 8:30 start, 5:20 end
    Thursday* - 10:00 start, 11:20 end
    Friday - 8:30 start, 12:20 end

* I'm trying to fit one more course in my schedule but I need to be at school to bother them about that, so TTh will probably fill up then. I only have one class as it is. XD;

Years
  • I usually tend to start at about 9 and am done anywhere from 3 to 5. I may change it up when I go back in the summer, but 9 works pretty good.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Let's just say that school starts too early for my liking. I like to sleep. D:

Ha, I'd love it if school started at 11:00 AM. That would be the ideal time.

GuardianofAuraGirl

My school starts at 8:00 AM and it ends at 3:00PM.

Acrutheo

The boundless night~
    Years
  • It starts at 8:45AM and ends at 3:10PM. However, I have to get up at 7:00 to catch the bus, and I arrive home at 4:00, so I spend nine hours in preparation for the day (ie. breakfast, getting dressed, etc.), waiting for and using transport, and school itself.

Luckily, my homework load isn't that intense.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The freedom of uni! Isn't as great as it seems. =3=

8am-1pm on Wednesday, 1-5pm on Thursday and 8am-2pm on Fridays. Of course, I have a 4 day weekend so I can't complaim. Cx

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back