• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"When I grow up, I want to be a..."

Hazuki

delenda est.
Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I've always wanted to be a doctor when I grow up! ... Actually that's not true...

Spoiler:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I wanted to be an artist, but that was when I was about 5-7? I'm really bad at drawing now; that's crossed off the list.

I don't really know what kind of job, or life I want to live when I grow up yet. It's kind of still a long way away for me...not really but I'm still thinking about it. >:

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • When I was little, i really loved aeroplanes so i wanted to be a pilot... but now err... im not soo much into flying... its not that im afraid of heights but... hijackers... wooo... scarry...

Right now... architect is my number one choice... why? it makes you a lot of munney!!!

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • As for now, I want to be a Computer Science and Scientologist. Because I know a lot about computer like: dismantling and inserting memory, modem and video cards, modding [not moderating], web designing, program editing and many more I can't remember. As for being a Scientologist I don't believe in jesus, gods or myths. Also I'm studying about Global Warming, UFO and some future acts like: Dec. 21, 2012 and WWIII and Nuclear Wars.

Years
  • Wanted to be an astronaut when I was 10, then an RAF pilot a few years later. A couple of years ago, I wanted to be an astronomer but not so sure if I want to be one any more. More recently, I've been thinking about going into video games programming.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • OK, when I was little, I always liked to travel by bus, so it's not weird that I wanted to become a bus driver. That dream disappeared as I finished elementary school and moved to high school. At that time, I didnt have anything too clear.
    Then, when I started playing videogames, specially those who allowed you to do your custom stuff, I wished to become something related to videogames. After I got a PC I understood that the first step is to become a programmer.
    And that leaves me here, studying to become a programmer, still wishing to make it in the videogames industry some day.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Hello again, PC.

I want to be an actor, dancer, writer, model, and everything else that will keep the world entertained. I do drama club and I dance, and I got accepted into CSSSA in California this summer for theatre. I'm excited, and you will definitely see me on your TV screens one day.

Thank you, that is all.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I want to be a graphic designer <3 I always dream for it ^^

Back