• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen When Im 64 Tyranitar

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    my oldest pokemon was my charizard from red version. i had that game since i was 9 so that charizard would have been 11 years old. the save file corrupted tho -_-

Prince_McCovey_Pika

Prince of Panada
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2012
    My oldest two Pokemon are my first two Lv100's. My Blaziken from my first run of Ruby, and my Blastoise from my second or third playthrough of Leaf Green.

So I'd say Blaziken is about 5 or 6 years old and Blastoise is about 3 or 4 years old

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
    The oldest thing I have is a Torterra (I think) from my Pearl version. If not him then it's my Feraligatr from my HeartGold.

I really wish it weren't them, though. There was a team on my LeafGreen that I really loved with my first ever Charizard on it. I mean, best Charizard in the world with a Dratini that I hated because it just wouldn't evolve. And I think a Clefable. Unfortunately I lost the game so I could never do the transfer. ;-;

Breaks my heart. I absolutely loved that team and now I don't even remember who was all on it and what moves they knew. That was the first game I beat the Elite Four on too. D:

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I don't have any experiences with the other generations and I am only starting out to play 4th gen (Pokemon Platinum) after my save from White got erased by my nephews. I'll just share the story of my best friend whose an avid pokemon player since the metal generations (R/B/Y/G/S/C).

My friend finally poketransferred his favorite pokemon of all time by borrowing my DS, Kabutops. When I saw the summary screen of it, I saw "Kanto" and the phrase "After a long journey through time". I wondered where the hell did it came from cause I only encounter pokemons from Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto. He said his Kabutops came from his Pokemon Red game during the Gameboy days.

He had this nostalgic look in his eyes everytime he looks at his Kabutops. I wonder how many years had passed since Pokemon Red to Pokemon Black? :s

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I don't have any experiences with the other generations and I am only starting out to play 4th gen (Pokemon Platinum) after my save from White got erased by my nephews. I'll just share the story of my best friend whose an avid pokemon player since the metal generations (R/B/Y/G/S/C).

My friend finally poketransferred his favorite pokemon of all time by borrowing my DS, Kabutops. When I saw the summary screen of it, I saw "Kanto" and the phrase "After a long journey through time". I wondered where the hell did it came from cause I only encounter pokemons from Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto. He said his Kabutops came from his Pokemon Red game during the Gameboy days.

He had this nostalgic look in his eyes everytime he looks at his Kabutops. I wonder how many years had passed since Pokemon Red to Pokemon Black? :s

That is impossible, it probably came from the 3rd Gen games, since that's the earliest that it can transfer up to. (If that made sense)

Anyway, on my Japanese Black, I'd say it's my Level 6 Squirtle. :3 First shiny hatched on my Leaf Green version, since then he's been transfered over, and hasn't been leveled up... well except that one time when he grew to Level 6.

About 4 Years and it's still around at level 6 is quite good I think. :3

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011

That is impossible, it probably came from the 3rd Gen games, since that's the earliest that it can transfer up to. (If that made sense)

Anyway, on my Japanese Black, I'd say it's my Level 6 Squirtle. :3 First shiny hatched on my Leaf Green version, since then he's been transfered over, and hasn't been leveled up... well except that one time when he grew to Level 6.

About 4 Years and it's still around at level 6 is quite good I think. :3

oh i see.. i'll ask him again when i see him :)

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
    mine is probably my blaziken from my pokemon sapphire it could be about 5 or 6 years old AND his still not level 100, his 5 levels off....

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Charizard and Tyranitar are both from my FireRed game, so five years old or so. :3 They be ancient!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Uhhh... I think the oldest thing that I have on there is my level 100 Swampert from Sapphire that I never actually restarted on. So... from late 2003, then. |D

Molts

Novice Breeder
    Years
    My oldest would be my legendary golem's from sapphire. I havn't leveled them because I don't like using legendaries on my team, but I love their design and all the puzzles you have to do to get them.

Back