• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When Two Great Trainers Join Together

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    oooh thank you very much! =]

i can trade right now if you can?

okay meet in wifi :D use my platinum! :P

Absol
    Lax nature
    HP-275
    Att-319
    Def-167
    Sp Att-201
    Ability-Pressure

Aggron
    Mild Nature
    Hp-293
    Att-269
    Def-349
    Sp Att-179
    Sp Def-163
    Spe-148
    Ability-Sturdy
    Sp Def-149
    Spe-210

sorry no thanks :\

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    oh, okay then

i also have some legendarys
    i have a TRU arceus i got off a friend, if you want that

Years
    secptile-------4 Hp / 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed--------semi redis.
    toxicroak-----4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed--------this is a no redis by original owner.

hope this helps!!!
    I'll take Sceptile then. Let me know when you can trade.

Batzarro, Do you also happened to have a bold ditto as well?
    You mean a Jap bold one.? 'Cause I don't have a regular English one.

Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Adamant
    Stats: 139/84/77/69/77/77
    Ability: Limber
    IVs: Flawless
    EVs: Unknown just wanted to point out
    this is a hack
    there is no possible PID for an adamant nature and 31/31/31/31/31/31 as it's shown here

on the other hand CMT for the other ditto:)
    Oh, thanks for letting me know. I remember hearing only two types of Ditto could be naturally flawless. I thought Adamant was the 2nd one. Either way, taking it down. =P

As for the other Ditto, am interested in these Timid Shiny EV'd Gengar and the UT Gastly off you. Would you do both for it.?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I'll take Sceptile then. Let me know when you can trade.

You mean a Jap bold one.? 'Cause I don't have a regular English one.

Oh, thanks for letting me know. I remember hearing only two types of Ditto could be naturally flawless. I thought Adamant was the 2nd one. Either way, taking it down. =P

As for the other Ditto, am interested in these Timid Shiny EV'd Gengar and the UT Gastly off you. Would you do both for it.?

I really don't care if it's japanese or not. I just need an adamant ditto and a bold ditto. If u have those two dittos, I'll trade you a flawless iv'd Rayquaza and a flawless iv'd mewtwo for the both of them. If that's ok with you.

Years
    so is now a good time?
    if so fc in sig
    Yea, meet you in wifi.? FC's in my sig.

I really don't care if it's japanese or not. I just need an adamant ditto and a bold ditto. If u have those two dittos, I'll trade you a flawless iv'd Rayquaza and a flawless iv'd mewtwo for the both of them. If that's ok with you.
    Just checked 'em and I don't, unfortunately. -__- However, if you can wait, I could probably get you two English ones. Sound good.?

Years
    @Ace I'd really like to apologize about the mix up with the Kabutops, I wasn't aware I did not have redis rights to it so if you'd like you could pick anything out of my thread if it interests you. Again very sorry!

@Batzarro If you're still interested in the Raikou I have it turns out I actually do have redis rights on it.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    Think i can get this ..

MattJ's Raikou-Timid Nature
    IV's- 30/31/30/31/31/31
    EV's: 252 Sp.Atk, 4 Sp.Def, 252 Spd
    Moveset: Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, Hidden Power(Ice), Substitute
    Note: Once again received from Diabolico.

thanks alot man !

Years
    Sure, I just gotta do a battle real quick and then I can trade you. :] Sorry for the mix up!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    Sure, I just gotta do a battle real quick and then I can trade you. :] Sorry for the mix up!
    Its fine :D no worries man :D !

and thats fine , I wanna finish doing the gym that im on anyways , so it works out perfectly !

Back