• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen When Unowns Attack!

Stuffman

Banned
    Years
    Can someone please make a Unown chart because i have a bunch but i dont knwo what they are, what they are for, what to do with them, and i dont know where to find the rest? whats the ~Secret~ about them anyhow?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yep. That's all there is to them. There are...26 types of them? A..b..c..d..yeah...26 letters in the alphabet.

There are 28 in FRLG. The 2 other ones are in the shape of ! and ?.

I put them in the group of Pokemon where Magikarp thrive. Weak little things Unown are. They can learn the one move EVERY SINGLE Pokemon can learn....I think.

You find them in the set of small ruins south of Seven Island.

Stuffman

Banned
    Years
    but whats there use? what do i do with all of them? dont they make enty of something?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    They don't do anything. If you capture all 28 different forms, congrats. You get to brag about spending 1 hour in those caves catching one of the most pathetic Pokemon ever.

Ignore what the anime and movies say. Unown does nothing. You should know the anime and movies are kind of messed of what it comes to battles. *cough*Pikachu*cough*

Stuffman

Banned
    Years
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

GD! i wasted my life........... :badsmile:

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    There nothing really to the Unowns,there just these little anoying things that are basically a pokemon that came with no thought.

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
    Years
    Well just in case you DON'T know,Hidden Power has a power of between 30 and 70.
    And Unown is not weak,they come up to 242 Attack OR Sp.attack Power,That's how I got them in my games by EV training them.
    MUCH more powerful than Magikarp.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:​

Yeah,first you have to complete a key on sevult Canyon on Ilsand Three.then you go to Tanboy chambers and go into one.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    Unown can be trained MUCH better than magikarp. Unown can actualy learn a STAB move, if you work at it. Not only that, unown are unpredictable, as no one will know it's type attack, However, unown can only learn one move. They can do nothing but damage, and have bad defenses and bad speed. Just about any other pokemon can outrank this pokemon in every catagory.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Yeah, it's the only move they learn. ??

I've never really cared for Unown, and have always thought that Movie 3 blew them way out of porportion (sp?).

Kagato

No.1 Tenchi Fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    JKaizer, you are right. They arent really that great. All they do is use that one useless move. They are really hard to train, and even when you get the to higher levels they arent that powerful.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    ok....first of all when you get all of the unown by catching them go to proffesor oak and he will give u the ticket to go to the island with lugia and ho-oh thats what the unown are for, it seems impossible to get em all but i did it so you can too

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I think Unown were just made up to fill the new 100 spot cause they didn't want to give out any of the other pokemon yet,like Gonbe.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Eh, they could've chosen someone new...

But the idea of having a Pokemon for each letter of the English alphabet (sp?) is quite an interesting one.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    Kayton said:
    ok....first of all when you get all of the unown by catching them go to proffesor oak and he will give u the ticket to go to the island with lugia and ho-oh thats what the unown are for, it seems impossible to get em all but i did it so you can too
    Actually, catching the unowns does nothing for you except bragging rights, I have all 28, (The ! and ? are ugly but) they're just to have all the letters in the english alphabet which is kinda fun. Anyways, please don't follow the above information as it is false.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    well if u got em all legitly u talk to oak and he gives u a ticket

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    sorry for the inconvinience(<----dunno how to spell) but i thought it would work too but i got the info off of this site that is completely bs, like it told me that when i get all the guys u get a ticket to go to other places but i just put on complete pokedex codes and oak just is like high and yeah. so sorry for the word up there that i cant spell, but unfortuneatly u can get the ticket legitly if like your friend has it(which he/she probably wouldnt get legitly)...but i dunno because its also from that bs site.

Back