• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When was the last time u watched something anime?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • I just started watching E's Otherwise, so far its really good, the battle between Kai Kudo and Shen-long is amazing in episode 3, it's just a little bit(a shame that they stopped it so fast)

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Heh . . . Today. I watched the first episode of Keroro Gunso on YouTube. I almost fell off the chair laughing. "What's a mom?" X333 LOL.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Just watch Episode 4 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. And that is all for now. Going to dl episode 5 now. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Watched Episode 5 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Everything made sense when I watched this episode. I was kinda of lost at first. But it is still awesome!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Watched episode 10 of .hack//roots, episode 40 of Keroro Gunso and episode 44 of One Piece, along with the first One Piece movie.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Watched Bleach 86 and Episode 6 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
    Years
  • I just finished watching Pokemon: Destiny Deoxys! How about that! XD

Oh, let's see...besides that....I watched Full Metal Alchemist not too long ago...Hmmm

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • A couple hours ago I just finished watching a new episode of InuYasha and Full Metal Alchemist. ♥ Yay~ They were wonderful episodes, too! :D

♥ Karli

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I watched an episode of BLEACH earlier... I love that series. x3
    Rukia pwnz.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Just about 30 mins ago, I watched episode 12 of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutu's band scene.

For the 10th time. That scene pretty much owned the whole of Beck XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^ Oh my...I got to see that. XD

Just watched Pocket Monsters Advance Generation Episode 179(May's Kanto Grand Festival Contest). I am downloading part 2 of that(Episode 180).

TwilightEevee

Ouran High Host Club Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    I watched the 12th episode of Ouran High School Host Club at Youtube not too long ago. I am way addicted to that anime...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^ That anime rocks! I need to download episode 12 of Oruan High School Host Club. XD

Watched episode 8, 9, and 10 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • I watched Naruto episode 191. It was boring.. I hate fillers.

And I watched Inuyasha episode 462, that was out on television 4 days ago. (I missed it)

WaffleGod 4.0

Weaver of the Eternal Circle
    Years
  • As I type this, I'm watching episode 4 of "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni". To anyone interested, don't let the art style fool you into thinking this is some generic kids' show. This series is among the most disturbing, most unsettling anime I have ever seen. And I'm loving every moment of it.

Back