• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • ooc: Cause one, it ain't right to leave me in teh dark. Two, it just don't feel right to just kill your character off like that. Of course, you probably knew I'd say that so that's probably why you guys gave me the run around. >8( and three, how the heck are our characters supposed to react to this?! Donovan knew Eclipse since day one of this rp, and I can't just continue this rp without the influence of that character, even if you're still rping here.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: We're setting the ground for the next role play, we're almost finished, Eclipse and Nido's end was a descision made between the two of us.

IC: "Heaven help anything that incurs my wrath as I feel right now." I said, unwinding the scroll. "What is it?" I asked, wondering what was after what remained of our family now...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: Then please keep in mind I said I am unable to rp up to par without the influence of those characters. I'm not creating grounds for a debate. I'm just telling it like it is.

Years
  • OOC: okay, I hate to do this, but I have a plan, shiney, keep Nido alive. not in the RP, of course, but alive. Pogi, I'll send you the idea by PM, cause shiney can't see it wihtout me beign repetivly stabbed.

IC: "I don't think it matters. Mom's dead, and dad is lord knows where. I just want to commit suicide" Beladran said, still crying.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: I never said he died did I?

IC: "And you think I'd allow you to?" Smaug asked, now feeling a bit annoyed. "There is business to take care of, and so that's what we're going to do. We don't have time for foolishness like this, we need to move on." He explained, anger dulling the pain left by sorrow."Now..." He said, unrolling the scroll, and starting to read...

Years
  • "just because you have no heart doesn't mean you should insult the pain of others." Beladran shot back, possibly the first intentionally hurtful thing she had said to somebody..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "I have a heart, but I know that we need to move on. What do you think dad will say if he comes back to find out we couldn't even keep things running?" Smaug asked, trying to snap her out of her depression.

Years
  • "just leave me alone!" Beladran finally cried out, rocketing to her feet, and taking off. Alzara looked after her, and said "let's finish here, then we'll go after her."

OOC: WW2 will be started before you catch up with Beladran, so meh...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back