• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • "My dad is trying to be understanding." I said, nodding myhead thoughftully. "He doesn't want to drive me off."

"The rooms are ready." my dad said, stepping back into the room. "Form what I hear, you've had a tough journey." You should probably rest now." he said.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "your welcome.'he smiled. Moonlight went to the guest room, adn i was surprised to find my dad leading me to my old room, when I was younger. he had straightened it up some so it would be suitable for two people.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "Goodnight.'My dad said, clsoing the door behind him. Sighing, I let my wings dissipate so I would fit better in the room. " I guess we better get some rest." I quickly changed into my sleep wear, no long embarrassed since the secret aobut our marriage had now been revealed, and slid under the covers, ready to go to sleep.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: It's not. I just wanted to know before continuing, you know, my need for accuracy!!

BIC: Celeste smiled and pulled off her clothes, changing into an old t-shirt she found in Donanvon's room. It fell to about her knees. SHe climbed into bed beside him, smiling gently as she kissed his nose playfully.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I smile dbackand placed a loving hand on her stomach. Suddenlya strange senstion ran up my arm, a feeling that life was under my fignertips. I looked up at Celestsuddenlyin surprise, wondering if she alreayd knew what I just sensed.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Celeste kissed his nose. "I know. I was going to tell you tonight, but it seems you've already found out. Latias told me before submitting her soul to mine, literally letting us become one."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "I'll be a mother," Celeste said dreamilly. "This is a day I thought would never come! Being an angel doesn't really give you the gift of fertility," she laughed a bit.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I blushed slightly, grinning. "Who'd ever think we'd come to this point. We better get some rest now. being an expectant mother, you hsould probably get all the rest you can." I suggested.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Don't get all worry wart on me!" Celeste joked, though her eyes were slowly closing. "I'm fine. The blessings of the Lord go with me wherever I go, and he won't let anything happen to me..."

She slept then, soundly, as did the small fetus within her.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I smiled as I watched her drift off to sleep. I took a glance at her stomach, wondering what gifts our child would bear and what gender it woudl be before I too was asleep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back