• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I managed to got to where I felt the energy coming form, and saw a guy, about 17 I'd imagine, running through the forest to a nearby city. I wasn't sure if it was pewter or veridian. but I didn't care. No way, he's young, no way he could be a mage as powerful as his energy trail says.. but the energy signals don't lie I thought, landing behind him, folding my wings. I had made possibly just enough noise to be noticed.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I suddenly stopped running.I was really close to teh city now. I could already see the buildings. But someone or something was watching me. I could feel it. I turned around and raised my right hand. As I did, it glowed a bright florescent blue, illuminating everything around me. " Alright, who's there?" I called out. " I'm not one for playing games."

Years
  • "let's put it as... your personal nightmare." I said, stepping out into the open. My addiction was going crazy, and every inch of me wanted to attack now. but not when he was ready. that'd be suicide. "How'd you like to make a.. blood donation?" I asked, licking my lips without really thinking about it...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Name: Crystal
    Species: Half human, half Angel
    Eye color: Green
    Hair color: Blue
    Hair Style: Her hair goes down a few inches below her shoulder and is usually just down. She has bangs
    Complexion: Fair skinned
    Height: 5'2"
    Weight: 103lbs
    Clothing: Anything comfortable or sporty, sometimes she wears a long bandana that matches her clothes.
    Build: Average for her age
    Powers: For now, she is able to use a small amounts of Telekinesis to push things away from her or pull things towards her [she still has trouble pushing/pulling anything bigger than a normal human body] and a passive spell for healing. She still needs to discover her other abilities.
    Personality: Very cheerful, energetic, and na?ve. She trusts everyone too quickly and can be stubborn at times.
    Pokemon: Altaria [Sora]

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "I don't know who you are, but you've got to be crazy if you think I'd let someone who's so obviously a vampire near me." I declared as I slowly backed away towards the city lights. " But if you want to fight, then prepare for some blood shed. And it won't be mine." My hands began to glow even more brightly to emphasize my point.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
  • My Espeon insticts were going crazy not knowing what to do. I tryed to calm it and succseeded I didnt know what was happpening but I had to find out. I morphed Espeon and Teleported to a place very unfamiler I saw a boy and something else I wasnt sure. but I hid in the shawdows as best as i can. my light Purple fur glowed as I released a telepathcal blast . i didnt know why i did that...

Years
  • "you're good. normally most people can't recognise a vampire. make this easier for both of us, the more struggle, the more exausted you'll be and the more blood I can drain. if you don't struggle I'll only get a pint or so and be happy for quite a while" I said, allowing myself to be destracted by the espeopn slightly, but intantly re-gaining focus.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Mafdet had seen the girl morph into an Espeon. But, she knew..they weren't real.
    She watched quietly as she ran into the shadows. "Come out little mouse...you can't hide." She coaxed.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: Wow, this thread has already prospered... I swear hawaii timezones suck. And RM, about the age thing, he's kind of ancient, even by dragon standards.

IC: I awoke one morning in my mountain, resting upon my hoard, this morning seemed much like any other at that point. I chose a new form for today, a magnificent pewter scaled dragon, and began checking my spells that gave me news of anyone coming near my mountain... But they were gone, dissapeared without a trace! "Theives!!" I thought instantly, and shot towards the main exit at an amazing speed for a creature so large. I zommed out of the main gate, ready to incinerate the burglars and the mage they brought to remove my spells, only to find a sight which made me stop dead in my tracks. I looked around, only to find the mountain range I lorded over was gone! All around me there was desert, but my mountain was right here, just the same. It was as though someone uprooted it from my mountain range, and placed it here in this desert!

"How remarkable..." I remarked, stunned by this turn of events.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "you're crazy." I said simply. " And I'm not a doner." I was getting rather close to the city now by backing up. Another three feet and I would be out of the forest.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
  • I quickly teleported away so i wouldnt get into anymore trouble. Fortree was quiet...to quiet... usually there would be noises like birds taking off. I ran to Winona's Gym and surprisingly no on was there not even Winona. I was scared i am not used to being along in a city this big. I went back to my secert base and let out all my pokemon and sat there waiting for something.....

Years
  • I paused for a moment, thinking, then I managed to teleport so that I was blocking the way to the city. "Crazy, perhaps. but the taste of a mage's blood always overrides the consequenses." I said, silently thanking my demon side for letting me teleport for once.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • " bad move." I growled." no one gets in my way. Even if I have to go through you, I'm going to that city." i muttered an incantation and the enrgy surrounding my hands gathered into a ball in my palms. " Let's go."

Years
  • "you could have made this so easy" I said, getting a black feather out of my pocket. it was extremly well known that demon feathers had powers of thier own, but the only way to get them was to kill or be a demon. I muttered something under my breath, and dropped the feather, as it dissapeared, the place turned pitch black. to the point where absoloutly nothing could be seen. Withen moments, I whispered from a point right behind the mage, directly into his ear "if you don't give me what I want I'll take it from you"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I Activated the securing spells around all the entrances to my mountain, so that it would be comepltely impossible to enter, and then began enhancing my senses with spells, reading myself to find out just what sort of place I had found myself in. After I had completed them all, I looked around, and with my magnified sight, I saw a forest in the distance, and decided that it would be the best place to start. Without a second thought, I flapped my massive wings a few times, to stretch out after a long night, and then soared off towards the forest...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I grinned cockily. " That's the third time you came behind me. You should learn not to do something so predictable." Already the ball of energy that I had made was hovering over the Vampire's head. i thrust my hand downward and with that motion, the energy ball dropped, intending on destroying the vampire.

Years
  • "Smart" I said, after calculating the damage. I knew at this point that tryign to get at his neck was foolish, I'd have to go for the blood vessils in his arm. I paused for a moment, knowing I was more than close enough to get my teeth into his arm and drain enough blood. But I knew my hesitation was about to be my downfall..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back