• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • I clenched my fist and a protective band of magic surrounded my arm, allowing me to pull it away safely. I backed up to a safe distance. "Why are you so fascinated in my blood anyway?!" I yelled in frustration.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Eventually, I came over a section of a forest where I felt two powers fighting, One I sensed was a demon-vampire hybrid judging from the powers being used, and the other was a competent magician, though I couldn't see because of the magical field reducing the whole place to pitch blankness. I shrunk myself to the size of a drake (A bit larger than a big hawk) And rested on a tree branch to watch the fight.

OOC: I have to go offline for a little while, about 10-20 minutes, but I'll be back soon.

Years
  • "Becasue it seems like you **** mages were put on this planet to drive vampires crazy: your blood tastes better than anybody else's, it's almost like a drug." I said, starting to calm down from my blood lust. "but virtually no matter what, we can't get at it. Mages defend themselves far too well."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Wa! Please tell me I'm not too late!!!

Name: Celeste
    Species: Angel
    Looks: Dark Blue eyes and flowing blond hair that reaches her back. She has a very small frame and her skin is fair. She wears a white cloak to cover her white feathered wings. She also wears dark blue jeans and a pink tank top. She looks like a normal human, as the cloak covers her givaway feature.
    Personality: She's very nice and forgiving. She is hard to anger. She is training Pokemon as a cover-up for her quest to destroy evil that plagues the world. She makes friends quickly. Although having none of normal human weaknesses (pain, death, envy) in her angel form, living in the human world has caused her to take on human emotions.
    Pokemon: Just a Rapidash as of now....

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: Ok, just checking cause 19,000 seemed awfully outragous for even a dragon. Thank you for clearing it up for me! ^^

So I guess I'll start rping at Johann's house if I"m not needed for anything right now. If I am I will edit this post.

*swifts into first person* The beauty of first person!

IC: I woke up on the seemingly beautiful day, completely refreshed and ready to take on the day. I as I got dressed I heard a loud cry for help, or more of a agonized holler of pain. I rushed down stairs my fathers Raichu following me.

"What the!?" I said as I went around to the back yard to see a man, looked somewhere around his 20's, laying on the ground, on his back. I walked carefully over to him, as I neared him I realized the man wasn't human, cause his ear's were pointed, and his face was more fair than any I had ever seen.

I stopped about 5 feet from the groaning creature. The human-like creature got to his feet and looked me in the eyes, his emerald green eyes washed over me like a river of green. In them I found wisdom and knowledge, as well as adventure and experience. "Who...who...what are you?" I stammered as I tryed to focus on something else, but the creature was so interesting.

"My name, young lad, is Exodus. And I am an elf, from the way you react, I'd say you've never seen an elf before in your life. Now that I answered your questions may I ask some of my own?" He asked looking at the Raichu at my side with a mixture of curiousity and fear.

I stood in disbelief, I had only read about elves in phantasys, but I never knew they existed. "Su...su..sure." I said still in awe of the elf.

"What is this place? And what is that thing by your side!?" He asked taking a step back to examine the world around him.

OOC: How was that?

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "Well I can't help your addiction." I said sarcastically. " But there is no way your teeth will ever come near me. I promise you that!"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I continued watching this battle from my perch in a nearby tree. It seemed that I wasn't going to get any information about this world from them, but I was now interested in the outcome of this fight...

Years
  • "you'd be suprised what a vampire will do to get a mage's blood. had you been anythign but a mage I would have givin up by now" I said with a faint smile. all it'd take were 3 seconds.. I wouldn't get much blood, but enough to power me up and make it so I didn't have to hunt for at least a month...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Celeste rode silently through the forest, her Rapidash's feet seemed to not even touch the ground. Her cloak streamed behind her, and she longed to let her wings stretch, but she knew it was much too risky.

She felt a dark presence, seemingly a vampire's. She dismounted Hope (her Rapidash) and crept up on the presence. She found there to be a magician and a vampire. She sensed something else, but couldn't see it.

Deciding it best to leave them be, Celeste rode off again.

She saw a boy and what appeared to be an elf. The boy had a Raichu, and the elf seemed to be interested in it. She pulled on Hope's reins, stopping the white horse-like Pokemon. She paused to see what was going on.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "I've had enough of this!" I suddenly roared angrily, my aura growing in strength. " You will never be able to gather any of my blood, and i've grown tired of this blasted dark aura of yours! It's time to remove it!" I made some motions before aiming both hands at the ground, both surrounded by a protective shield. My magic flooded teh area darkened by teh vampire's magic, pushing against it. Then with a mighty blast, my magic pierced the shadows, causing them to disappear and allow the city lights to flow in once more.

" Do not come near me." I warned darkly. "For I have no intention of becoming your next meal. Should you try, I shall no longer play the defensive. That last blast that I hit you with was merely a warning shot."

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "This is earth." I said now snapping out of my trance.

"I thought as much but where am I? Last thing I remember is falling asleep. And when I woke up I found myself her. And what is that thing?" He said getting back to pokemon.

"This is a Raichu, he's a pokemon. Pokemon are creatures that inhabit this world, they are used for labor, battling, companionship, protection, and pets." I explained. "There are different types of pokemon in the world, not all of them look like this." I added as to make it clearer to him since he seemed to come from a different world.

"I see..." He said thinking about what I had just said. he bent down and examined the Raichu, he wasn't a wood elf, so he could properly tell the nature and thoughts of a animal at all. He wasn't a dark elf, or he would have taken action against the boy and the creature to protect himself. But he was a moon elf, and being a moon elf, he could tell whether creatures had good or bad intentions. He ran his hand over the creatures head. "Seems friendly..." He said more to himself than to the boy.

"You don't have to worry about him, he wouldn't hurt a fly. But some pokemon are really dangerous and shouldn't be messed with." I said finding it neccessary to intruct him on the caution of being careful around strange pokemon.

"I'm quite aware of that, human. I haven't lived for 125 years to be lectured by a boy." Exodus said looking back up at me. "What is your name?" Exodus said in a demanding voice.

Feeling quite insulted and shocked at how old he was I said, "Johann, Johann is my name. And I don't appreciate you calling me boy."

"Calm down, I didn't mean anything by it! I swear you humans get more demanding and easier to insult as years go by! Now, boy, do you have a family? I am hungry and I'd like to have something to eat, preferably not anything like that little creature." Exodus said in a tone that would make any 15 year old boy cower from.

"Yes I have a family. But I'm not sure they'll believe that you're an elf. Since in this world elves do not exist." I said as a warning before I brought him inside.

"I realize that, where I come from not everyone believes there are elves, and if they need proof that I'm an elf I can give it too them." He said as he notice me nodding and then I led him into my house.

"Mom, dad! We have company! And you might want to come see!" I said yelling so that they could here me no matter where they were in the house.

Exodus flinched at the sudden out burst and muttered under his breath, "And human children get more spoiled as years go by too."

Years
  • "fine. have it your way. just know becasue of you, quite a few people in the city are going to die." I said, taking off toward the city, mentally locating my next victim. with the fight, and the fact I was starved, it'd take the full drainage of 2 people to keep me happy until tomarrow.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "Oh no, don't think just because I won't let you sink your teeth into me, I let you do it to some innocent person!" I activated my magic and gave chase, flying through the air behind her. Once I had closed the gap, I extended one of my hands and shot a few blasts.

Years
  • "oh, I get it, you want me to die but not them." I said, using some energy to increase my agility and dodge the blasts.. I knew I was getitng tired, but I couldn't run out of energy, not now...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "If it means one over many, then yes!" I increased tehd sizes of my blasts, hoping it would be harder for her to dodge the larger ones.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I grew to the size of a bus in an instant, and gave my pewter scales glossy black highlights here and there, and I said in a suprisingly human voice "All this waste of effort and energy, do I really need to seperate you two like children?"

Years
  • I gritted my teeth to keep from crying out as the larger blast knocked me to the ground. I knew my wings, still hidden under the cloak, had turned grey as I spent the last of my power keeping myself from dying. I knew I was just about dead and totally at the mage's mercy... or, possibly lack thereof...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Celeste watched as the boy and elf entered a home. She paused and sat at the edge of the forest, singing sweetly to herself as she allowed Hope to graze.

There is a land far from here,
    I'll tell you about it my dear.
    No one fights, there is no war
    No one is rich, no one is poor.
    This place I sing about is new
    Sparkling like the morning dew....

She sang softly and sweetly, losing herself in the music.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • " You should have known better than to bite off more than you could chew." I told ehr with no pun intended as I aimed one final blast. It was then a dragon with black scales flew between us, catching me by surprise. "Who ar you?!" I declared in surprise. He said something about splitting us up. I began to sweat. I knew I was strong, but there was no way on god's green earth I could take on a dragon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back