• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When you were little what did you tell people you wanted to be when you grew up?

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    A Pokemon Trainer, can you believe it?

I feel so stupid when I recall the time my mom asked me that question and I said "I'm going to be a Pokemon trainer and I'll have a Snorlax and everything!"

xxCelebi

Celebi Freackk.!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2009
    At age 3, I decided I would be Baarney's addistant when I was 18. x]
    Now, I know of REAL JOBS though [:

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I wanted to be an actress, then one of Barney's hos, a pokemon trainer, a pokemon coordinator, a trainer again, a singer, a voice actress, a writer, a graphic designer.

Only the last three still remain, but I seem to be leaning towards the graphic designer. I think my writing should probably stay on the internet, and I'm not too sure about my voice.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Ice cream man, lol.

I wanted to sell those fudge cicles and get rich off of them.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I wanted to be either a fireman or an artist.
    I decided not to become a fireman, but being an artist is still a (Small) possibility...

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    A bunch:

A singer (and still do, xD)
    A bird 0_____o
    A warrior
    and the last one was really embarassing. I said the wrong thin, but it was, ermmm, it was *coughsanitationworkercough* Dumb cold. I cant remember. xD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I wanted to be either an author or a graphic artist, which are cool occupations, but not really suitable for the recessionary climate countries are trying to combat these days, so instead I've turned to president, lawyer, private investigator or interrogator.

What? I think I'd be great at torturing and manipulating people, thank you.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Ninja.

All jokes aside, I have wanted to be a musician, an orthenologist (someone who studies birds), an author, an illustrator, and even a maid.

If I were a maid, I'd be the most masculine maid ever.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    A long long time ago, I think I told people that I wanted to be a scientist. But that was only because I wanted to blow up stuff I think.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    When I was a little boy that wasn't even 4 ft., I told everyone that I was the King of the Monkey.

Now, I want to be a bartender.

Do you see the resemblance? I think not.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    A Pokemon master. Then I accomplished that goal a month later.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    This is what I told people:

artist-vet-writer-engineer-archictect-writer-archictect

So, yeah.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    When I was really little, I wanted to grow up to be a pizza or a tree. Good times.

When I got a bit older (but was still little) I wanted to be a police officer like my dad. :3

Back