• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Can I Find Pictures Like This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
poJr2N.jpg

Seriously, I love theese.

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
>Where Can I Find Pictures Like This?
bruh theres these places called "Art Museums" where they exhibit paintings and sculptures and stuff. You might wanna go out sometime to check them out.

If you have no time to go out of your room, there's also this thing called "Google" which is a search engine on the internet that helps you find images like this. You might want to use it sometime.

Years
You want paintings? You could probably get a few at a thrift store and you never know you could get something legit and worth something!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Sorry but there's no real need for a thread like this. We have a Quick Questions and Answers thread which you can ask this in, or you could use google as suggested. I'm all for discussing this art, but just asking the origin doesn't warrant its own thread, so I'm closing this.

-Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back