• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did you come up with your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    The Buick LeSabre.

American full-size car built from 1959-2005, and the best selling car in its class for the last dozen of those years.

And my strange obsession with the aforementioned automobile.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I actually got my username idea from my previous Science lesson and my older brother (seen as I asked him for ideas) I wanted something that was like Icicle, or Crystal, something to do with the cold so I would remember it easily as my birthday is in Winter. Because of this my brother suggested that I used the word Cold as it is Wintery, and my nickname/real name begins with a C. I couldn't just use Cold as there is another member on the website with the username Cold and I thought it was boring anyways. This is where my brother left the room giving me an word for my username that I didn't like much, but I was going to make something out of anyways. Then I remembered that my Science teacher had mentioned Cell Fusion for some reason and I liked the sound of Fusion but not Cell, so I replaced Cell with Cold, stick them together and wa la!

- Later on I found out that Cold Fusion is an original novel written by Lance Parkin and based on the long-running science fiction television series, Doctor Who.
    - It's also the thirty-sixth episode of the science fiction television series 2002 revival of The Twilight Zone.

Years
    The word 'Hanako' came from my deviantART account 'WonderfulHanako' (which I regret calling myself now 'cause it kinda sounds... bleh...) And also is a japanese word. ('Hana' means flower and 'Ko' means child = Me shoving the two together to make a username xD)

The phantom bit is from when I was obssesed with the Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and also me making improvments on my username. xDD

I was gonna call myself Dizzy-Vulpix but only thought of that AFTER I made my account.... ;_;
    Mabey you guys can tell me how to change my username? :D

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    It more properly fits my idiotic self from three years ago when I joined this site, but I don't see any reason to change it anyway. Plus it isn't really irrelevant.

But believe it or not my first username here, "Envy II" had a bit of a different meaning. It doesn't really matter since it was just my second choice to "Envy" by itself.

But this username just came to mind because I tended to hate it when people had things that I did not. Natural talent and beauty especially. So anybody who I thought had both of those was doomed to see that immature side, especially if they didn't appreciate having those.

I'm not like that anymore, except for with beauty... But I'm not going to get mad at anybody for having that. lol. I'll think "Not fair!" but keep it to myself... Like most normal people do. =P

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    ^Wow... deep.

My name is based off of the color theme going on in Pokemon games. Since Yellow is taken by a manga character and it's my favorite color, I instead chose Aureolin. Aureolin doesn't sound like a real name, and it doesn't fit, so I contracted it to Aureol.

Years
    Well, my username says The Tsunami of Inferno, according to someone who can read Japanese. I wish I could change it to The Blazing Tsunami though....or Flaming....NO BLAZING.

Flipnotic

shroomylove.blogspot.com
    Years
    well on this one forum i used to be mod of..my name was Flippy..cause "filipino" most people just call us filipinas FLIPS lol
    one day this guy joined n was like..'man ur too "fly" to be flippy, i'd call you flipnotic'
    sooo thats how i ended up with flipnotic lol

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I can't tell you. I don't know. I don't remember making this name up, it's just always been there, first on my youtube account. People began to know me by this name, so I keep it wherever I go now.

Years
    My username is my name. My parents named me after a song that they like.
    ♫Jolene Jolene Jolene Joleeeeeene♫

sorry i could'nt help it :P

anyway, my username is from when i used to mix up pokemon and pokemon trainer sprites, so since there called 'Hybrid Trainers' i called myself hybrid trainer

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I created my name three years ago when I first signed up to my first site. Earlier that day, my friend and I was talking about the list of German names he could have used as his nickname during class. The name "Wolfgang" caught my attention, and I quickly fell in love with it.

Now, as I was thinking of a creative username, "Wolfgang" popped in my head. It was perfect! I then combined my initials and the word together for my username. At first, I was really mad at how uncreative it was. However, as more people complimented my username, I decided to make it my official internet alias.

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    Not really sure how I came up with this name. Possibly because I'm creepy but also hold that cute factor? D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back