• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did you come up with your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    My first username on the forum was *Dark*Master. I don't know what I was thinking, and for this I am glad.

Second was Kishoku. I took Malyka's name of Hishoku and twisted the H into a K, and I thought it looked cool.

Third was Guillermo. My IRL name is William, and Guillermo is Spanish for William. Not to mention it looks awesome, in my opinion.

Fourth was Juicy Fruit. People that know me know I love Juicy Fruit chewing gum. Yeah.

Fifth and final was Guillermo again.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    My username is just random. If you see my history of usernames, they're all random (except for the first few)..
    It depends on my current mood and state though..

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    I got mine as my name is Nick, also known as nicholas D:

Nicholas = Nikorasu in Japanese :']

Sonikku

Super Speedie Sweetie
    Years
    Where did you come up with your username?

but seriously it's Sonic's Japanesse name.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Fun to talk about. I want to go over all my usernames (Past and Present)! :)

Team Rocket's Raichu - When HeartGold was coming out (the hype before it was released in Japan), I wanted a cool username. Team Rocket was my favorite evil team, and Raichu was my favorite Pokemon, so I combined the two and got that!

Raichu is Awesome - This is kind of obvious. I think Raichu is Awesome!

Pokemon0987654321 - My first ever username. I wasn't being very original. :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Well the world Fallacy means false, or a misconception based off of an unsound arguement, so it basically something thats untrue lol..so a fallacy of truth is kind of like impossible..something thats based off of misconceptions being true..FallacyOfTruth..kinda weird right? But i like it :p

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    I'm extremely unoriginal bahhh :/ Rena Ryuugu from Higurashi's birth name is Reina, thus, I am Reina.

DjKniteX

A trainer that is a musician
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2023
    sixth grade, when I was trying to come up with a dj/rap name, xD

Knight was from a basketball player (forgot first name) as well as Suge knight, the producer.

So I just rennamed knight to knite, and an X because it's the first letter of my last name, then I recently added the DJ to it, to make it more original, I guess, lol

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
    It's one of my drifting nicknames my boyfriend calls me for fun. Never crashed or anything, but he assumes that someday at one of our events it's gonna happen lol

DXrobots

Just a passing through trainer
    Years
    My user name comes from years of collecting action figures Mostly transformers and Power rangers Megazords. and most Figure are called Deluxe Class or DX class and I collect robots so DXrobots

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    It is a dance crew that was on America's Best Dance Crew. They were jump ropers from Raliegh, NC. And Saltare is Latin for 'Jump'

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Youssef + Shin

Youssef is my fiance; a short-form for his name is "Yuss".

Shin is a name he uses frequently in MMORPGs; it's also his main character in the Hakuto no Ken games :P

Thus, Yusshin was born.

Also, sometimes I'm known as Yusifer in other forums.

Again, Youssef + Lucifer

Lucifer is a screen-name of his that he used five years ago in an MMORPG; he no longer uses it, but it was his most well-known character there so I tend to name myself Yusifer.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I didn't D:

A friend came up with it. It originates from the fact I have a lime fetish, and take regular baths in lime juice and also from my huge crush on Jackie Chan (What a man) ^^

Years
    I got mine with the convenations of:
    SuperSkarmory
    SuperChase101
    Chickenfajit12
    Chuggaaconroy.
    The Super, came from SuperSkarmory, SuperChase101
    The numbers came for SuperChase101, Chickenfajita12
    And Chuggaaconroy, well um his username has an a in it. And um My username has an a in it. SuperStaraptor121

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back