• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do Galactic Grunts keep their Poké Balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
    Yes, it's a silly question, so feel free to not take it seriously; and it's a question of logic, something that doesn't apply to Pokémon very easily. Consider it an opportunity for silly ideas.

With a lot of trainers it's obvious; we can see that Ash carries his Poké Balls on his belt in the anime; the D/P/Pt sprites of Scientists show them pulling their Poké Balls out of their coats; and a lot of characters from every version of canon have pockets, purses, backpacks, etc. that they could carry their Poké Balls in. But then there's this:

Where do Galactic Grunts keep their Poké Balls?

... Where would Poké Balls fit?? Even shrunken down like Poké Balls are in the anime, there's no room to hide any on this uniform. Unless they've got really bulgy back pockets that they stuff their Poké Balls into, but I can't imagine that would be convenient. There would be all sorts of accidental injuries from Grunts trying to sit down and accidentally releasing their Golbats.

I guess this question could be expanded to any characters that seem to pull their Poké Balls from nowhere. Or their Potions or anything else. It's all gotta go somewhere, after all.

Dark Rhyperior

Rhyperior used Earthquake
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2009
    I always believed they put their Pokeballs in their hair, but I guess that would be a little "off the track".

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    uhhhh... In their turtlenecks? :'D

That'd be reallly inconvenient to reach for though -w-

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    When they want to call out a Pokemon, they stick their fingers down their throat and hope it is the right one.
    The female one obviously stuffs her breasts with Pokeballs.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    They hold their pokéballs?

I know that it might not show, but they have hidden vests inside those uniforms. If one of them ever wants to call their Pokémons, they can always zip it off and the rest is history. :D

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
    I always believed they put their Pokeballs in their hair, but I guess that would be a little "off the track".

... I knew there had to be some purpose for that crazy hair. XD And hey, that must be what Jupiter wraps her hair around to keep it up like that.

The female one obviously stuffs her breasts with Pokeballs.

I wonder if they ever get a newbie male Grunt who doesn't know what to do with his Poké Balls, asks an older female Grunt how she stores them, and follows her example.

Grunts aren't exactly the brightest things on two legs, after all.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Male Grunts just keep it all in one place, it must be rather uncomfortable down there, with more than 2! :P xD

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    well, their belts aren't shown, so that means that their belts ar covered by their upper clothing.
    so yeah, their Pokeballs might be on their belts, as usual...?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    They do it Naruto-style.
    They have these small pocket bags, which is obscured from the camera, and even if one of their hands is occupied (LOL) they can use the other hand to get the Poke Ball out.

Or the Galactic logo is actually a button, and if you press it, the Pokeball will magically appear on your hand. Kinda magical, huh?

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Hidden pockets are probably the best bet. We can eliminate the belt idea due to the...ahem, "skirt" flaw that would arise.

Smooky

You blinked, didn't you?
    Years
    Maybe the black parts of their shirts/dresses are secret flaps, and they keep their stuff in them.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Maybe they have a pocked on the back of their costumes or...?
    Yeah, they probably kee them in their hair. XD

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Yeah, it really does look like they don't have any balls.

Maybe they have hidden pockets, which they can reach into to get at their balls

Maybe the man hides his balls in his fly.

Maybe the woman hides the balls up her skirt

Too many jokes XD

Seriously, its just hammerspace =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back