• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Item?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Lately we got practically a flood of such threads, asking where to find a certain item, which of course pushed other, more valuable threads back in the pages.
    So from now on, please use this thread if you have a questions about where to find a certain item in DIamond/Pearl.

Years
    Either find some underground or migrate a Pokemon holding one from Fire Red or Leaf Green. Water Stones can be bought in Celadon City in those 2 games.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    can someone please help me with locations of the plates? i have the icicle, stone, dread, spooky, fist, meadow and draco ones and would like to know where the others are

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Earth Plate - Oreburgh Gate
    Mind Plate - Solaceon Ruins
    Sky Plate - Pokémon League
    Splash Plate - Route 219
    Toxic Plate - Great Marsh

The rest, according to serebii, seems to be found using the Dowsing Machine App., so I can't tell you the exact locations for them. You can also find each plate in the Underground.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    so you have to dig or us the dowsing machine for the fire one?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    You can dig in the Underground to find any of the plates, but the plates you need and I haven't listed can also be found using the Dowsing Machine. (obviously, not just anywhere...sadly, I don't remember where, but I'll look into it)

Edit:

Flame Plate - Stark Mountain
    Insect Plate - Outside of Old Chateau
    Iron Plate - Iron Island
    Zap Plate - the front of Sunyshore City lighthouse

Those are the ones you find with the Dowsing Machine.

Edit2: Walking encyclopedia? I'm just good with resources lol. Google is my friend~

Last edited:

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    wow dude, you are a walking pokemon encyclopedia! i'll check back later if you manage to find where they are, but if not thanks for what you did find out for me

edit: ha, the iron plate at iron island, who woulda thunk it

and when you say pokemon league for the sky one, do you mean in the pokemon league? or is it outside it somewhere?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back