• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Item?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Where do I find the item to get togekiss

Ah, forgive me. I misread your question and thought that it wasn't item-related, for some reason. x_x

A Shiny Stone, the item used to evolve Togetic into Togekiss, can be found on Route 228 and on Iron Island. You can also find them using the PickUp ability.

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Where do I find the item Macho brace and Focus Sash.

Macho Brace is given by a guy in Pastoria who asks you to show him all 3 variations of Burmy.

Focus Sash is given by an old man in a house on Route 221 who asks to see a certain level Pokémon. The level changes everyday, and you can also get two other prizes, once per day. I believe it goes Black Belt > Expert Belt > Focus Sash. You can also get one with 48 BP at Battle Park.

And please, try to edit your posts from now on, instead of double-posting. x_x

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Now that we have an actual list available for everyone to read on the Diamond/Pearl Quick Guide located at the top of this forum, we no longer need this thread.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back