• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Item?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2007
    Where can I find a pokerader

I've just got upto mesprit when suddenly it disappeared. Professor rowan came along and mentioned about a pokerader to find it. Where can I find the pokerader?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    He didn't mention the Poké Radar. He mentions using the map in your Pokétch. Switch to the Marking Map App. (#13) that shows a map that you can move different-shaped markers around. You'll see a monster's head marker flashing that indicates where Mesprit is. If you still need this App., you get it from the Pokétch President after talking to him with the 3rd Badge.

Edit: I'm unsure, but the Berry App. may work too...?

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    I'm looking for PP Max in Diamond. The players guide says that it can be found via the Dowsing Machine Poketech app. Where is the invisible PP Max?

Years
    Flash can be found in Oreburgh Gate or can be bought in Veilstone City. As for Defog, some guy is suppose to give it to you in the Great Marsh.

Years
    SS Ticket?

I downloaded Pokesav today to take a look at it. I noticed in the list of hold items the pokemon can have, the SS ticket is in there. Is the SS ticket actually available in pearl/diamond? If so, where can i find it. I know it is available in the previous pokemon games, but other special items, such as the eon ticket, and old sea scroll are NOT listed in the drop down, so it appears only pearl/diamond items are listed.

Years
    I downloaded Pokesav today to take a look at it. I noticed in the list of hold items the pokemon can have, the SS ticket is in there. Is the SS ticket actually available in pearl/diamond? If so, where can i find it. I know it is available in the previous pokemon games, but other special items, such as the eon ticket, and old sea scroll are NOT listed in the drop down, so it appears only pearl/diamond items are listed.
    Nope, you can't get it in the game.

ConfusedOne

Strength In Wisdom... I Think?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    I've noticed a major lack of leaf stones...

Any way to get them other than hacking, digging underground (haven't found a single leaf stone there), or by going to that one place behind Floraoma Town?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back