• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m

Pokemon Rule. Simply Put.
    Years
    Munchlax

What are my chances of find a Munchlax in the sweet smelling tree? Or is every pokemon's chances equal?

Years
    no munchlax is the rarest pokemon in hony trees don't bother looking for one if you don't have time but while you are looking but a good pokemon in the gts to get him faster
    and i think his chance is 5% just think

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    What are my chances of find a Munchlax in the sweet smelling tree? Or is every pokemon's chances equal?

This is ironic because I just came to this thread to ask the same question. I've done the honey tree thing over a hundred times, and no Munchlax. Am I missing something here? Is there something special I need to do? Does Munchlax only appear on certain trees? Any tips would be cool.

I have noticed that once in a while, the honey I slather on a tree is gone in under 6 hours. I have a hypothesis that Munchlax might have a narrow window of time where it's present on the tree before it dissappears. Any truth to that, or am I just dreaming?

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
    Munchlax is a very rare one to get on a tree only 5%, One time I slathered a Tree 2 times with honey and he was on the tree near the Bike road.

Years
    Where do you find a Gible?
    I've searched in the Wayward cave but cant find it at all (spent 2 hours looking).
    Any Help will be appreciated. Thanks

It's hidden, underneath the path of the cycling road. Go to the very top of the path underneath cycling road and keep trying to find it. It's an extra part to it, and has TM 26 Earthquake inside. You'll also find Gibles. :P

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    sorry for the noobish question but where do u find combee? and to get drifloon how would u know if its friday in the game?

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    sorry for the noobish question but where do u find combee? and to get drifloon how would u know if its friday in the game?

Combee- do you know how to use the honey feature in the game? Well, you find Combee in a honey tree.
    Drifloon- if I understand your question correctly, then you adjust your DS to the CORRECT time. I believe if you make a bad time change just for the sake of getting a Drifloon, then you'll have to wait longer. As for the location, you can see Drifloon there in the Valley Windworks... or something like that.

ravenfan4125

the ultimate trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    I have the National Dex and I want to catch Rotom. Everytime I go to Old Chateau and talk the TV, and it just says "The TV has an odd feeling, as though it is staring". Can anyone help me?
    you have to go to the old chateau at night

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    slap me if im wrong but i think its after u get ur nat dex and watch the tv between 22:00 - 4:00, btw bout combee do i just splatter honey at any random tree to find one?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    btw bout combee do i just splatter honey at any random tree to find one?

Yeah, but Combee's so rare that you're better off seeing it in battle (female trainer just to the west of Hearthome has it) and offering for one off the GTS.

Momoiro

..:: Glaring One Way ::..
    Years
    I can't find Cherinbo. (Cherrium) Anywhere. Part of me thinks it's in Eterna Forest, but, part of me thinks I'm wrong. :?
    So, where exactly can I find it? <3
    ---- Michi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back