• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    Please Help!

I am try to find and catch Duskull on my Pearl game but I can't find him! Any hints?

Years
    Duskull is a Pokeradar pokemon that appears in Route 224. You will need the National Dex in order to take the secret exit in Victory Road.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    I really hate how the Pokeradar Pokemon are so rare. Anyways, anyone know where Dratini is?

m

Pokemon Rule. Simply Put.
    Years
    Dialga

I cant find him, i know he's at the top of Mr. Coronet but when i try to all i end up finding is a dead end at a waterfall. i probably have to go up it right? but where do i get the HM. it wont let me go to sunyshore city because of a black out. what do i do?

Years
    You find Dialga by going a certain way up Mt. Coronet, I don't think you need to go up the Waterfall, but... gah... I forget. And to get to Sunnyshore I think you have to either get the 7th badge, or go battle Dialga, or both. Either way, I know I tried to get in Sunnyshore before, but then later on after I did a lot of stuff I went back and checked and the black out was gone. Don't worry, just keep trying to find Dialga, and progress through the game and you'll eventually find it.

Years
    actually go to hearthome city then go left into the cave. then go all the way left but don't go out of the cave. instead go up then right and use surf, then go right untill you need to use rockclimb and use it there. from there you can figure out the rest.... oh yeah when you go outside where its really snowy and a bunch of caves, when you first go there follow the path and use rockclimb ONCE then go left and follow the path. then once you go all the way left and up a little you should see a cave.. go inside there and find your way to dialga

m

Pokemon Rule. Simply Put.
    Years
    Thank You

actually go to hearthome city then go left into the cave. then go all the way left but don't go out of the cave. instead go up then right and use surf, then go right untill you need to use rockclimb and use it there. from there you can figure out the rest.... oh yeah when you go outside where its really snowy and a bunch of caves, when you first go there follow the path and use rockclimb ONCE then go left and follow the path. then once you go all the way left and up a little you should see a cave.. go inside there and find your way to dialga

Thank you, X ScizoR X for the help. I used your ideas, and im going to be fighting Dialga soon! I would be very grateful if you would be my friend.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    1.is there a way to get the johoto starters without trading or hacking?

2.how do people get them?

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    cool,then i will transfer all my pokemon!!

does it count when you see the pokes at battle tower?

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    OK, thanks, pokepoke. it's just confusing cause the Pokedex says its in Mount Coronet in general, so.... :D

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Iknow you find a ditto on route 219 with Pokeradar but where is route 219 I have not found it on any map

NM Im stupid looked again and found it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back