• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momoiro

..:: Glaring One Way ::..
    Years
    Lemonade - I'd love that, however, my Wi-Fi doesn't seem to work. =( Thanks for the offer though. ^_^

I have 145 pokemon in my Sinnoh Dex. I need to know where to find / see

# 46
    # 108
    # 111
    # 115
    # 139 (I know it's Miltoc, but, where can I see it, and if not possible to see, I guess I'll have to do it the hard way and catch a Feebas.)

Thank you...
    Momoiro

Years
    Lemonade - I'd love that, however, my Wi-Fi doesn't seem to work. =( Thanks for the offer though. ^_^

I have 145 pokemon in my Sinnoh Dex. I need to know where to find / see

# 46
    # 108
    # 111
    # 115
    # 139 (I know it's Miltoc, but, where can I see it, and if not possible to see, I guess I'll have to do it the hard way and catch a Feebas.)

Thank you...
    Momoiro
    46 Wormadam
    108 Spiritomb Champion has it
    111 Garchomp Champion has it
    115 Riolu You get a Riolu egg at Iron Island from the guy who joined you there

I don't know about the others, just try battling trainers you haven't battled yet.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Where's Tyrouge?

And, since nobody responded before : On what routes/specific places is the pokemon Teddirusa inhabiting? Oh and, if it's one of those routes that's split up by Mt. Coronet, include which side it's on (west/east).

Years
    who told you that you can? i saw it on some glirched catridges but you can't on normal ones that aren't glitched and i am kinda tired alot of ppl are asking questions of how and when it's not that it's wrong but some one needs to write some kinds guide or some thing

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Just go do the Missingno. glitch in Red/Blue and all of those other games. I don't recall there being a Missingno glitch in D/P at all.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    There is no missingo in D/P If you dont own a gba or gbc Download the emulator and download the pokemon red rom and do it on that.

Years
    Where can i find a shiny gligar or gliscor?

If you don't have Emerald, then don't even bother getting a shiny Gligar because they only appear if you have Emerald version. If you do have Emerald, then either go to Route 206, 207, 214, 215, 227, or Stark Mountain and start Pokeradar chaining for a shiny Gligar.

That's the easiest way to do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back