• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima2096

~baka baka
    Years
    How do I find spiritomb?

~!~Miss Cow~!~

once again lol :P!!
    Use an Odd Keystone in the broken tower on Route 209, and then talk to 32 other players Underground (you can talk to the same person more than once, but you have to go inside of a base after each conversation or it won't count). Then, return to the broken tower and you'll be able to catch a Spiritomb.
    ITS A PAIN TO GET!!!

OVERATED POKEMON!!

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    Egg question:

If I save the game before I recieve the Riolu egg can use the process of hatching it and turning the game off, until I get a female?

Use an Odd Keystone in the broken tower on Route 209, and then talk to 32 other players Underground (you can talk to the same person more than once, but you have to go inside of a base after each conversation or it won't count). Then, return to the broken tower and you'll be able to catch a Spiritomb.
    ITS A PAIN TO GET!!!

OVERATED POKEMON!!

What?!?! That means I have to buy another Nintendo DS just to get Spiritomb! I hate the person who thought of that idea.

~!~Miss Cow~!~

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    You can find lapras in the water not on land because it is a water type and non the less, ifit had to types such as maye a rock you would have a chance on land but not lapras

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    ITS A PAIN TO GET!!!

OVERATED POKEMON!!

Ew, that's really retarded. Who thought of that?

Anyway, I tried looking for Lapras in the water, but I can't find him.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    You mean the Lapras in Victory Road? You're surfing in the Victory Road room with level 50+ Pokémon, right? The one on the way to Route 224?

If so, you just need to surf for a while because you will still encounter Golbats there. Lapras is just less common, I think.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2007
    Oh o_o;

It's behind a Waterfall in Mr. Coronet. You have to fish with the Super Rod to get it. And it's uncommon in both Diamond and Pearl.

Yay for serebii!

there's 30% chance for getting a dratini in the waterfall it only took me 2 times using super rod and i got him.

edit: you know how you get to you legendary from mt cornet, go to that way and when you go out and it's snowing, use rock climb once and go to the cave to the right, once entered you'll see water so surf and you'll be at the waterfall. < i hope that helps...

Last edited:

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
    duskull

im having trouble getting a duskull my pokedex says he is on route 224 buti cant find him is he a rarer pokemon

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    use the pokenav

also you need to have seen the first 150 pokemon of sinnoh

djbdh 1

RANKED 21 FOR TEAM ARCEUS!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    Locations

What Are The Shinies Are The Easiest To Get Or Are They The Same

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    There's a stickied thread up above for this kinda thing, but anyway~ It appears this was already moved. XD

There is only one Lucario in-game. Once completing the side objective in Iron Island, you are given an egg which turns out to be a Riolu egg. Evolve that (through happiness) and it will be Lucario.

funkeboodha

Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    you just need to keep unearthing everything in the walls. u need to use the treasure finder and you'll eventually find it--along with different colored shards, heart scales, evolution stones and spheres.

funkeboodha

Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    people breed the heck out of Lucario/Riolu. im sure you can find on GTS. if not i can give you one.

xxx123

Master of Dark and Ghost types
    Years
    free shiny for the first person to tell me this answer. i'm trying to get spritomb so me and my friend did the thing where you talk to each other 32 times in the underground. yes we went back up inbetween each time. i've inserted the odd keystone into the hallowed tower. but when ever i go to the hallowed tower it just says "the hallowed tower. is the tower shaking ever so slightly?"and that's all i get. what do i do?!?!

ultima2096

~baka baka
    Years
    What Are The Shinies Are The Easiest To Get Or Are They The Same

well the intial shiny encounter rate is my new favourite number since joining PC of 1/8192. So even aproaching a stationary or legendary pokemon that number is still the same.
    but using the pokeradar and chaining starts to bring this number down. The number is rumoured to decay faster with common pokemon, and slower with rare pokemon but its such a game of luck that no one can really tell for sure.
    So in simple terms, none of them are easy to get. You just have to keep practicing with it, once you have found one shiny in a chain then you can just keep havesting them as you know its possible to get them.

Years
    Where can i find a diito? (sentence to short)
    i can give you a ditto over wi fi.

Where can I find a lucario?
    gts. duh!

or i can give one to you.

there's 30% chance for getting a dratini in the waterfall it only took me 2 times using super rod and i got him.

edit: you know how you get to you legendary from mt cornet, go to that way and when you go out and it's snowing, use rock climb once and go to the cave to the right, once entered you'll see water so surf and you'll be at the waterfall. < i hope that helps...
    what!?!? all i ever see in water falls are dragonairs.

can any one tell me how to catch Arceus and where can I find shieldon's fossil please ?
    get the azure flute.in an event...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back