• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    you can get finneon in :
    205 south - 218 - 220 -221 - using good rod
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    how can I get:

Darkrai - Heatran - Spiritomb - shaymin - mamoswine - manaphy ?

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    Darkrai can't be caught in American D/P games yet, neither can Shaymin.

You get Manaphy by completing Pokémon Ranger and transferring the Manaphy Egg to D/P.

You get Mamoswine by levelling up a Piloswine that knows Ancientpower.

Heatran can be caught in Stark Mountain.

Spiritomb can be caught in the Spirit Tower by using the Odd Keystone after speaking to 32 people in the Sinnoh Underground Tunnel system.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2007
    i cant get eevee from the mansion!!!!do i have to beat the elite the four, ocmplete the dex and then go to the mansion?

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    Yeah, you have to get the National Dex from Prof. Oak after seeing all 150 Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Yeah, you have to get the National Dex from Prof. Oak after seeing all 150 Pokémon.

AND get lucky enoughg for Eevee to be there...there's also a chance that it's Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Meowth, Happiny...good luck to you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2007
    in order to get eevee from trade, do i have to see it and record it in my pokedex before coming to jubilife to trade?

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    If you want to trade a Pokémon via the GTS, you have to have that Pokémon registered in the Pokédex. But, you can trade with a friend without having to see it first.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    If you want to trade a Pokémon via the GTS, you have to have that Pokémon registered in the Pokédex. But, you can trade with a friend without having to see it first.

Just a question. My friend got an Illigetimate Arceus on the GTS yesterday, but it's impossable to see it in the Pokedex right...? So how did he do it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2007
    will anyone trade me an eevee or one of its evolutions for something?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    will anyone trade me an eevee or one of its evolutions for something?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Trade requests belong in the Trading forum, not in this thread.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Oddball

Odd one out
    Years
    Where can I find Porygon Z? If it comes from Porygon 2, where do I obtain that, and if that comes from Porygon, then where do i obtain that?

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Where's Lapras damnit??? It says Victory Road, but where exactly? Do I need the PokeRadar? (if so, I dunno how it's gonna activate in Victory Road, where there is no grass).

Also, Pinsir seems to be MIA as well.

And has anyone figured out the tree with the best chance of Munchlax??? I dun wanna transfer my snorlax male and female from Fire Red just yet.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Well, he might have seen it through a standard trade before.

Sorry for the spamming... But he also got a Shiny Rayquaza. I know he dosen't have R/S/E and has never Locally battled and Traded. Just on the WiFi. [/Spamming]

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Where can I find Porygon Z? If it comes from Porygon 2, where do I obtain that, and if that comes from Porygon, then where do i obtain that?

Porygon is at the Trophy Garden thing after you get the National Dex. Then you evolve it to Porygon2, and then to Porygon-Z trading them with the Up-grade and the Dubious Disc respectively.

Where's Lapras damnit??? It says Victory Road, but where exactly? Do I need the PokeRadar? (if so, I dunno how it's gonna activate in Victory Road, where there is no grass).

Also, Pinsir seems to be MIA as well.

And has anyone figured out the tree with the best chance of Munchlax??? I dun wanna transfer my snorlax male and female from Fire Red just yet.

I don't know about Lapras. It must be with Surf.

Pinsir is at Route 229. Kepp looking, and make sure you are playing Pearl.

When the game hadn't come to the US yet, I saw its location was "Honey Trees (Valley Power Plant)". Now it just says "Honey Trees. I think 'Valley Power Plant' was 'Valley Windworks' so try there. It might be easier.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to complete my pokemon dex so I can get the National Dex and can trade to my FR game.

Anyways here is what I am missing:

#134- Finneon Where do I get this Pokemon? I heard the good rod but how do I get the good rod?

#135- Lumineon Where do I get this pokemon? I heard the good rod but how do I get the super rod?

#136- ?????? Cant find in dex? What is it? Where do I get it? How do I get it?

#46- Wormadam??? Cant I just see this in a battle?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back