• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2008
    Any one?????????????????????????

Ok and thanks! do I need national pokedex for it?

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Anyway, I can't seem to get to the Haunter/Gengar in the Old Chateau. I got the red eyes in the fourth upstairs room at night, Gen III game in the dual slot, all that. However, I can't seem to get them out to capture/battle me, like with Rotom with the TV. I run to the picture, and the red eyes hide. Yet, walk away from it, there they are.

To be honest, it's all really driving me nuts.

Sorry if repeating, as I don't have time to rummage through the previous pages of the thread.

Thanks.

I don't know much about the Old Chateau, but I think you're under the impression that the Gengar you find in there is a special Pokémon you battle after examining something. It's actually just a wild Pokémon you will find in that painting room while you have a GBA game inserted. But even with the GBA game in your DS, Gengar will only show up at a rather low 4% chance. x_x

What is the Requirement to Evolve a Sneasel into a Weavile? (Does it have a set gender/time/lv etc.? I only know it needs to hold Razor Fang)

~M51

Along with the requirement of leveling it up at night, I should point out that you need a Razor Claw, not a Razor Fang. ^^;

Years
    Does anyone know the chances of catching Eevee and Porygon in the Trophy Garden?

In about two hours of trying I only encountered Eevee and in about 30 minutes only one Porygon...

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I think it is just random.(pokeradar might help)

to save time save first,search,catch it,wrong nature then soft reset and a shiny of it might appear!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Where could I find a Gible and smeragle.

Gible:
    the secret entrance to the Wayward cave(underneath Cyclying road) this is how you get to it:
    Finding the secret entrance can be a little tricky. Start at the entrance to
    the normal cave. Take 1 step right. Take 8 steps down. Take 12 steps left.
    Take 5 steps up. There ya go.

Smeargle:
    Rare-Pokerader, Route 212-North

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    How do you get gligars evolve form.

How do you get Gligars evolve form. What do u have to make it hold, where you have to train it and till what level and I know you only can train from 4:00P.M-8:00P.M

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    How do you get Gligars evolve form. What do u have to make it hold, where you have to train it and till what level and I know you only can train from 4:00P.M-8:00P.M

You must give it a Razor Fang and level it up during the time which you said

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back