• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2008
    Where do I find Charmander?

Where do I find Lotad? Because I cant find him

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Starters like Charmander are never found in the wild. You will need to either migrate one over from another game, or trade with someone. Either way, you won't be catching one yourself.

As for Lotad, you can find them on Routes 203, 204, 205-North, and 212-South if you have the Sapphire GBA game inserted into Slot 2 of your DS.

dialgaworld

pokemon master got 2 palkia's
    Years
    well i need magmotar glaiceon lickylicky togekiss mamoswine and tangegrowth

hi there how do you get pictures on your profile and how do i get my pokemon no there and my friends code

Last edited:
    Years
    well i need magmotar glaiceon lickylicky togekiss mamoswine and tangegrowth

Magmortar - Evolve Magmar I would imagine
    Glaceon - Level up Eevee by a rock near Snowpoint (I think it's called Ixe Rock)
    Lickilicky - Evolve Lickitung w/Rollout
    Togekiss - Evolve from Togetic with a stone (not sure which)
    Mamoswine - Evolve Piloswine w/Ancient Power
    Tangrowth - Evolve Tangela w/Ancient Power

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    You can catch Chatot on Routes 222 and 224, but only in the Morning and Daytime.

Edit: You can also trade a Buizel for one by talking to a person in a building in Eterna City.

Years
    Not until you face the ghost gym which is the 5th I think

Or like Virtual Headache, said it's near Valley Windworks on Fridays

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Okay. I guess I'll just wait till friday to get my national dex... I just beat the elite four and champion and I was hoping I would get my national dex soon so I could go to pal park and start chaining for EV training and for Shinys...

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    You could always trade for a Drifloon. Give me a bit of time, and I'll breed one for you to keep. PM me with your FC (as I don't want this thread to get filled with trading spam) and I'll get back to you after I finish breeding.

Edit: Assuming you have Wi-Fi. Keep forgetting that not everyone who plays D/P does. x_x

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I have all of the things needed for Wi-Fi but the link thing. I've been thing about getting one for a while but haven't yet... I'm looking at different prices at different places and looking at differdn reviews. And since I cant get anyting w/out parents approval (too strict!!!) I'll have to wait...

Sigma_Crobat

Years
    Edit: Assuming you have Wi-Fi. Keep forgetting that not everyone who plays D/P does. x_x

I know I don't. Hehe.

Anyway, I can't seem to get to the Haunter/Gengar in the Old Chateau. I got the red eyes in the fourth upstairs room at night, Gen III game in the dual slot, all that. However, I can't seem to get them out to capture/battle me, like with Rotom with the TV. I run to the picture, and the red eyes hide. Yet, walk away from it, there they are.

To be honest, it's all really driving me nuts.

Sorry if repeating, as I don't have time to rummage through the previous pages of the thread.

Thanks.

jacobyoung1996

Variety Gym ******
    Years
    Magmortar - Evolve Magmar I would imagine
    Glaceon - Level up Eevee by a rock near Snowpoint (I think it's called Ixe Rock)
    Lickilicky - Evolve Lickitung w/Rollout
    Togekiss - Evolve from Togetic with a stone (not sure which)
    Mamoswine - Evolve Piloswine w/Ancient Power
    Tangrowth - Evolve Tangela w/Ancient Power

For Magmortor you need to trade it while its holding the Magmarizer. To get that you need a copy of Fire Red/Leaf Green.
    For Electivire you need to trade it while itd holding the Elecrizer. To get that you need a copy of FR/LF.

You need FR/LG because the stage basic evolution pokemon holds the item (Sometimes): magby from stark mountain and Elekid from Valley Windworks. You need to insert the FR/LG into the GBA slot

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back