• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Where do you find Gengar? I know it's in the Forest Mansion in the room with the eyes, but where is the Forest Mansion?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    ^In Eterna forest. Go right up as soon as you find the little path when entering from the right side.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2007
    Hey, i realize that Mew/Mewtwo/Deoxys are all unobtainable unless you either get it in a trade or get it thru palpark, but is there a trainer who has one or anything so you can trade for it over GTC?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    TomH, this thread is for asking people where to find the Pokémon in-game, not to ask for trades. Please keep this on-topic.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2007
    I'm New and Looking For a 'Misdreavus'

Hi,

I'm very new to this, infact, only just got it, but i have got Pokemon Diamond and am looking to get a misdreavus, at the lowest level possible, and am not fussed about gender.

if anyone could take their time to trade with me i would be willing to trade anything, that i have. I just hope that someone will help me.

I do not know how to actually trade so if you're willing to help add me on MSN and we can talk.

Thanks all.

MSN: [email protected]

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Once again this is not for asking for trades. It's for asking where to find a certain Pokémon in-game. If you want to make a trade, then you'd better visit this forum.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2007
    im sorry, but is there any way you could help me? im new to this.

thanks for replying back though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Sorry, but no. I'm sure, however, that if you make a new thread in the forum I pointed out, you'll be sure to get quite a few responses.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2007
    Im not asking for trades. Im asking if there is somewhere in game i can see any of those 3 pokemon in order for me to be able to trade for them over GTC. Im guessing the answer is that there is no place in game to see them :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back