• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Ah, sorry for misinterpreting that question, but yeah, it's true. You can only get them via Pal Park. But I'm sure that somebody's willing to give one of those over at the Wireless Trade Corner. There's no loss in trying.

purplefairy456

*~Fairy~*
    Years
    You can get the super rod from the fisherman in the fight area, he's standing by the entrance to route 225. I think you can get feebas by fishing in mt. coronet with the super rod.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    but it is so hard, he is only on 6 tiles a day, so have alot of Patience, but the tiles which he is on, he's pretty common

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Exactly 50% chance with Super Rod. If you join a Group with a friend, the Feebas tiles are the same, making it easier to work together.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2007
    Yellow dots

Yeah, you have to dig on the yellow dots and fossils are just plain rare.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    you find them in the grass in front of the wayward cave and believe you can find them in wayward cave its self

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2008
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Isaw a combee at battle tower and its not in my pokedex.Why is this happening

Is route 223 near the fight,resort and battle area?

Last edited:
    Years
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Isaw a combee at battle tower and its not in my pokedex.Why is this happening

Is route 223 near the fight,resort and battle area?

Pokemon you fight at the Battle Tower don't register in your Pokedex

Finneon can be captured fishing with the good rod at route 205, not route 223.

There is a trainer with Lumineon at Route 223 though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back