• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    You need to talk to 32 people in the underground, then have an Odd Keystone, then you go to the well south of Solaceon(sp?)and you encounter Spiritomb on lv 20(i think)

jacobyoung1996

Variety Gym ******
    Years
    wer do i find an odd keystone an by people underground do you mean wi fi.
    Lyk if i was playing one pearl in the underground and my bro was down their on his 2. And what do i do with the keystone thingy

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    wer do i find an odd keystone an by people underground do you mean wi fi.
    Lyk if i was playing one pearl in the underground and my bro was down their on his 2. And what do i do with the keystone thingy

The underground is wireless, so 10 metres or 30 feet, before you go to the underground and talk to 32 people, you must get the Odd Keystone and put it in the well in the route south of Solaceon(sp?)
    The odd Keystone is found on route 208
    Once you enter route 208 by the Hearthome City way, head 10 steps west, and 6 steps south, talk to the Black Belt and he gives you an Odd Keystone

Years
    For the person who asked about Spiritomb, here is some information:

This sidequest gives you the opportunity to capture yourself a Spiritomb. If
    you look at Route 209, you'll notice that it arcs once. At the absolute very
    bottom-right part of the bend, there is a broken tower, which looks like a
    hollow rock structure.

At first you can't do anything with it--not without an "Odd Keystone". To get
    one, you will have to either go to Hearthome City and head west into Route 208,
    or head to Twinleaf Town.

As soon as you enter Route 208, below the Berry Master's house will be a Karate
    Guy hiding down near some trees to the right of some tall grass. He will give
    you an Odd Keystone. At Twinleaf Town there is another one, hidden near the
    middle of the left side of the pond as you surf on it.

Go back to Route 209 and place that Odd Keystone on the broken tower, which you
    find out is called the "Hallowed Tower", by what is written on it.

Now here comes the tedious part. You have to go underground, and when you do
    so, you need to have "met" thirty-two people.

Look at your Trainer Card while Underground. You'll notice many different
    statistics. One of those statistics is "No. of people met". That number needs
    to be 32.

However, it's difficult to understand what this means. Basically, you have to
    go into someone else's base while they're in it and while their base is open.
    You have to talk with this person, though you don't have to select any of the
    options given to you such as "Give Gift", "Greet", or "Question".

However, you don't have to meet 32 _different_ people. In fact, you can run in
    and out of your same buddy's base 32 times and speak to him or her 32 times in
    a row. If you get your buddy to stand one space away from his or her base's
    entrance, it can actually be a fast process.

After you have met 32 people, return to the Hallowed Tower.

Save your game before you press A on the Tower, for a level 25 Spiritomb will
    now attack you. Every time you capture another Spiritomb, it also will be at
    level 25. Spiritomb is of the Ghost/Dark-Type, which means that it has no
    weaknesses. It also has a 50% chance of being male or female, and Spiritomb
    eggs will hatch in 7,680 steps. I caught it with one Quick Ball at the
    beginning of the fight.

After your first fight, the Tower will "crumble" again, even though it has
    never changed how it looked once. In order to have the opportunity to capture
    another Spiritomb, you need to find another Odd Keystone. Additional Odd
    Keystones can be dug up in the Underground. However, you unfortunately _will_
    be forced to see an additional 32 people, but not 32 additional people since
    you put in the odd keystone , in case you had seen more than 32 since you got
    your first Spiritomb. In other words, no matter what, 64 is all you need for
    the second Spiritomb to appear, and no matter what, 96 is what you need for the
    third, etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8) Old Chateau: Getting Rotom
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Eterna Forest, there is an old building towards the back, accessible only by
    cutting down some bushes. Gardenia may be standing near its entrance, and will
    briefly talk about it before leaving.

The only wild Pokemon inside the building are low-level Gastly. In the room
    straight ahead on the first floor is an Antidote in a trashcan to the back-
    left. On the second floor, the first room on the left has an Old Gateau (which
    acts like a Full Heal).

Also on the second floor, past the door at the very north is a hallway. In the
    room accessed from the very left door of the hallway is a Dread Plate for the
    Arceus you don't have. TM90 (Substitute) is in the room on the opposite side of
    that hallway, to the very right.

There is a room, second door from the very left in the hallway, with a
    television in it. If you press A on the television at night and select the
    option to "Thump" it, the legendary Pokemon Rotom will attack you at level 15.
    This makes it the lowest-level legendary Pokemon ever. You need the National
    Pokedex, however, for this to happen.

Rotom is of the Electric/Ghost-Type, so Ghost and Dark-Type moves are twice as
    effective against it. Also, know that Flying, Poison, Bug, Steel, and Electric-
    Type moves' power is halved when used against Rotom. Normal, Fighting, and
    Ground-Type moves are completely ineffective against it.

Be very careful with it, since it's at a low level. I caught it with full
    health, merely paralyzed, with my third Dusk Ball. After you catch it, you
    might as well leave.

Information found at: Harry Sam "L255J" Shaw's Walkthrough

If you've got a sibling or friend with either Diamond and Pearl, you can complete meeting with 32 people by entering their secret base, talking to them, and then leaving again and again.

---​

wer can i find eevee and how do i evolve it into espeon

Eevee can be found in the Trophy Garden and I think Bebe in Heartrome City will give you one once you beat the Elite Four. To evolve it into Espeon you need to max out its happiness and then level it up during the daytime.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    thanks you lot wer can i fing porygon

Tropey Garden, after you have the Nat Dex and beaten the elite four, talk to the owner of the mansion, and he will say that a pokemon ran over him, keep soft Resetting untill he says somthing about Porygon, then Porygon will appear in the Garden

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Graveler evolves into Golem once it has been traded. You cannot find one in the wild. If you have a friend with the pokemon game you can ask to trade your Graveler and then trade back and when you have it back it will be a Golem. If you can't get one, I'll trade you one if you like. ^_^

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    DESPERATELY NEED LAPRAS HELP!

where on earth do you get Lapras in Pokemon Pearl,
    I've been stuck on this one for a while,
    I know it's in 'Back Room 1' of Victory Road, and I'm pretty sure it's the one with Marley in.
    I've searched to no avail.
    Am I in the right place?

thanks.

purplefairy456

*~Fairy~*
    Years
    In order to find lapras, you'll need to surf around in the water. You'll have to be patient because there's only a 10% chance of finding it.

Otherwise, I suppose you'll just have to trade for one, which is what I did, since I didn't have the patence ^.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back