• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Lol, OK. I'm taking it you want to trade. Do you have a Larvitar already or do you need to catch one? Actually, PM me cos we'll get done if we post stuff off the topic of the thread.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't realize it was impossible to PM me unless you're a buddy, but you can now.

Dark Lord and supermega boy, I can trade you both a Bagon each for a Larvitar if you want, I don't mind. I don't want anyone to be left out.

Last edited:
    Years
    Yanma may appear in the binoculars at the Great Marsh from time to time. There is no date on when they do appear.

I'd rather migrate one from FR/LG. They are easier to find in that game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2007
    Where can i find a Gastly that still has Hypnosis? I've caught 7 of them so far but none have Hypnosis. Is it luck or just you can't or somthing?

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    You could just breed them then they come with hypnosis..

another way is taking a heart scale to the move rememberer in Pastoria City, then he can reteach Gastly hypnosis

jacobyoung1996

Variety Gym ******
    Years
    You can only find Plusle and Minun in the Trophy Garden, which is random. So, if I were you I would go on to one of the 3rd Gen games and Pal-Park it over, if you have one.

In the \trophy Garden is it the daily special or is it just randomized. Can i get it before beating the elite4

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I believe it's a daily special and you have to get national dex to get them, so yeah, I guess you have to defeat the elite four.

Ethan150

The Graceful Assasin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    >:( need a lapras! I have national dex, i'm in the victory road but how do i catch it! do i walk? swim? fish?

Years
    >:( need a lapras! I have national dex, i'm in the victory road but how do i catch it! do i walk? swim? fish?

By surfing, but they're incredibly rare. I tried for about 2 hours (1 hour twice) and only encountered one, but it used Perish Song so it fainted.

I have 2 so if you can't get your own one, PM me and we'll talk about a trade maybe?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    By surfing, but they're incredibly rare. I tried for about 2 hours (1 hour twice) and only encountered one, but it used Perish Song so it fainted.

Lol, I must be incredibly lucky then. I was in there surfing from one side to the other and I didn't realise you could catch Lapras there, and the first battle I had while surfing was a Lapras. How lucky was that???

Years
    Lol, I must be incredibly lucky then. I was in there surfing from one side to the other and I didn't realise you could catch Lapras there, and the first battle I had while surfing was a Lapras. How lucky was that???

Exactly what happened to me. First thing that I encountered was Lapras. That was the only one to appear in the 2 hours I was talking about. I turned that spot into an EV training spot for speed seeing as the only thing I kept getting were Golbat

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years

Same. XD I actually don't remember running into anything but a Lapras the couple times I did surf there. Though, sadly, both times I ran into Lapras, I failed to catch it before Perish Song ended. Oh well. x_x

The actual chance of finding Lapras in Victory Road is 10%, so it isn't nearly as bad as some other hard Pokémon to find. So just be prepared for Perish Song to inevitably come up.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Good tip for Perish Song, use a Pokemon with Sound Proof and it will have no effect when they use it.

2nd option, use a fast Pokemon with Taunt so it can't use Perish Song.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back