• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Finneon evolves into Lumineon at level 31. I didn't quite understand your question, but I think this is what you're asking for.

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    If that's the case, the Red, hit me up because I have an extra Lumineon that I caught last night. I put it aside to trade out for a Dusclops on the GTS, but you can have him free of charge if you want him. I'll find something else to trade for a Dusclops. No big deal.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    All right, I still need a few more to complete my dex.
    What pokemon are they and where can I find them?

• #108: Spiritomb. In route 209 use the Old Keystone after talking to 32 people in the Underground. However, the Elite 4 Champion has a Spiritomb.
    • #146 - 149 are legendaries:
      146-8 are found in caves in all of the three lakes. One will run away so you can then catch it, but to see the other two you will have to battle them.
      For 149, I take it you have Pearl. In Celestic town, go to the biggest house and read the book on the table. You will then "see" Dialga's picture, which will be registered on the Pokédex.

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    #46 Wormadam, Route 214.
    #135 Lumineon, Route 233.
    #139 Milotic, Elite 4 Champion.

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    Nope. You'll have to catch a Munchlax and evolve it or trade a Snorlax from someone.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I'm back again ^__^;

I have been pokeradaring for a female Nidoran. I have found a ton of male Nidoran but no females. They are supposed to be on the same route but I have seen none. Am I missing something? o_o

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    It's just bad luck, I think. I found both female and male Nidoran at Route 201, one after the other.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back