• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    They are Only in Diamond~ so you are in luck ^.^
    Catch them in the Eterna Forest, or in the Lost Tower. I think it has to be at night time. And I'm not sure if the National Dex is needed or not. (most likely it is)

Most certainly not, since it's actually in the Sinnoh Dex...

It can also be found in the snowy routes, if I remember correctly...

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    County1883:

045 Burmy
    046 Wormadam
    065 Drifblim
    135 Lumineon
    150 Palkia

Burmy:, you can find in honey trees (by luck and randomness)

Wormadam: I think it evolves from Burmy, but a trainer has that somewheres... Try battleing with everyone in the forest regions~

Drifblim: You can always catch a Drifloon and evolve it. (They are at the Valley Windworks on FRIDAYS only.) Or there is a trainer that has it... a gym leader, if I'm not mistaken.

Palkia: It's sort of a version exclusive. (Pearl) but you can see it in Diamond too. Once you beat the elite 4 (or see 149 pokemon) Fly to Celetic Town and go into one of the houses in the center. There will be an old lady that shows you the picture of whichever legendary that you didn't have the chance to capture.

Lumineon: Well, There IS a trainer that has it somewheres, ._." can't say where exactly, BUT it might be easier just to capture a Finneon yourself and let the little guy evolve. It's a cutie, and it could be alot of fun for you.

You can find Finneon with the Good Rod, on the lake to the left of Sandgem town. (I think!) or probably in any other body of water...

Airoblast:

Your Lumineon information is explained above! hope that helps you~ ^0^

For Wormadom, go to route 214, and a blonde haired trainer (female) has a wormadam
    man finding that dang bagworm took me 4 days after i completed the elite four..

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    Got it. Thanks. I thought I had gone there, but maybe it didn't become available until after I caught the Porygon. Now I have to just trade it to someone that won't steal it. LOL!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Since the topic is Porygon, where do you get the Dubious Disc?

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    I couldn't remember where I found it, so I looked it up. Rt 225, but don't ask me WHERE on Rt 225.

Oh and it's only after you beat the Elite 4

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    At the north of Mt. Coronet at the basement floor (enter through Route 211 on the east side), there's an underground lake, each day, four tiles are randomly chosen in that lake where Feebas can be caught. Use any Rod to catch him. Note that you'll need to fish in nay place of the lake by using surf, because it's not only at the shore. Another thing I have to add is that even at the right spots, the chance of getting one is only 50%.

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    Where can I find trainers that use Kanto starters? My wifi is being stupid and not letting me trade or battle directly with people, but the GTC works fine.

EDIT: Nevermind, fixed that.

Last edited:

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    I don't recall any of the trainers using them. There are plenty of people trading them for free though. Check with Ichaste Pekoni. He'll help you out if you ask nicely in his thread. He's been a big help to me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I don't recall any of the trainers using them. There are plenty of people trading them for free though. Check with Ichaste Pekoni. He'll help you out if you ask nicely in his thread. He's been a big help to me.

Sorry, I know this is off-topic, but...I had to laugh when I saw that. I didn't expect to see a reference like that.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2007
    I have a question. (no sh*t) You see, I'm looking for the starter Pokemon through GTS and the other games. Unfortunatly, the only way I could find the three starter Pokemon of the 2nd generation (okay, so it was more like their 1st evolvolution form) was in Pokemon Colosseum. Please tell me there's another way to get them! I guess I'm just lazy to go get the game and go through it just to get the starters, so I'm asking that is there another way? AT ALL?! LOL!??!?!

Thanks for those who can help! ^ . ^

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    ^If you have Emerald, after you complete your Hoenn Dex you'll be able to pick one of the Johto starters by speaking to Prof. Birch. You can only pick one, though. Aside from that, I know no other way of getting them.

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    I have a question. (no sh*t) You see, I'm looking for the starter Pokemon through GTS and the other games. Unfortunatly, the only way I could find the three starter Pokemon of the 2nd generation (okay, so it was more like their 1st evolvolution form) was in Pokemon Colosseum. Please tell me there's another way to get them! I guess I'm just lazy to go get the game and go through it just to get the starters, so I'm asking that is there another way? AT ALL?! LOL!??!?!

Thanks for those who can help! ^ . ^
    Nope, aside from live-trading with another person there's no way you can get them aside from getting one jhoto starter after completing the Hoenn dex in emerald... or from Colosseum.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Nope, aside from live-trading with another person there's no way you can get them aside from getting one jhoto starter after completing the Hoenn dex in emerald... or from Colosseum.

Or from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, but that's an overly-complicated method...just trade someone.

Sakamoto

Spriter
    Years
    Trying to Get National Dex

OK, here's the deal, I only need to seefive more Pokemon to get my National Dex.

#65 - Drifloon
    I'm not waiting til Friday! There must be a Trainer that uses one or something

#114 - ???
    No idea what this one could be. It's between Snorlax and Riolu on the Dex. If someone could look it up for me, it'd be appreciated

#146, 147 and 148
    I'm guessing these are the three psychic Pokemon that Team Galactic stole. Odd, as I'd have thought that arc would've put them in - I looked at them in their tubes and everything. But hey, if I gotta go to the lakes, guess I'll go to the lakes

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    drifloon elite 4 battle
    you have to do the lakes thing for the three i'll edit when I figure out

EDIT: is unown go to the solaceon ruins

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back